FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Back to the Future Cast at Megacon Orlando

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    It wouldn't have mattered. I waited in line with DeLorean03 as he got a small time machine signed by Michael J Fox, and the security made it very clear that there were to be absolutely no photos taken of Michel J Fox while he was signing, and that if you had your phone or camera out, you'd be asked to leave. I was going to try to get a photo of him getting the car signed, but after hearing that, there was no way I was going to risk it.

Also, I owe DeLorean03 big time as he allowed me to crash his photo experience with MJF. I almost didn't make it due to having to break free from work to get there, but I made it in the nick of time. Definitely an awesome experience.
    Attachment 60176

Sorry DeLorean03; not trying to steal your thunder by posting this. Just super stoked about the experience.
    That's cool that you made it in time. Great picture as well.
    Yeah, they were more strict about that.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    3299

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    It wouldn't have mattered. I waited in line with DeLorean03 as he got a small time machine signed by Michael J Fox, and the security made it very clear that there were to be absolutely no photos taken of Michel J Fox while he was signing, and that if you had your phone or camera out, you'd be asked to leave. I was going to try to get a photo of him getting the car signed, but after hearing that, there was no way I was going to risk it.

Also, I owe DeLorean03 big time as he allowed me to crash his photo experience with MJF. I almost didn't make it due to having to break free from work to get there, but I made it in the nick of time. Definitely an awesome experience.
    Attachment 60176

Sorry DeLorean03; not trying to steal your thunder by posting this. Just super stoked about the experience.
    No problem at all - share it all you want! I had a fantastic time, and it was great to see you again! I was absolutely happy to share the experience of meeting MJF with you! Thanks for the memories and playing some fun pinball after Megacon!!
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4