FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: looking for an old friend named Walt Coe

looking for an old friend named Walt Coe

Does anyone know who originally owned this forum ??? I'm looking for an old friend named Walt. Of the 2 popular Delorean forums in the US, he launched one of them. This was probably between 2002-2004. From the Tampa, FL area, he moved to the Baltimore, MD area about 8 years ago. I've not been in contact with him since. Prior to his moving, he'd passed the "rains" for the forum over to another member. Prior to his moving, he'd sold his 4 Deloreans.

I've tried locating him through different avenues on the internet and thus far have had no luck.
    Last edited by GoldWingrGreg; 04-22-2019 at 09:59 AM.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I think the forum you are looking for is DMCtoday.com

Walter Coe pretty much dropped out of all things Delorean about 2010. Thats the last time I recall seeing him at a DCS event. Although it may have been 2008.

I believe DMCtalk was started by Tamir Ardon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Walt had a forum on Yahoo.

A family member of mine happened to handle some of his business dealings and I think he purposely liquidated assets in order to concentrate on himself, and desires privacy. That's all the information I have.

http://deloreanwiki.wikidot.com/wiki:walter-coe

Thanks Sam and Dennis for the info you provided.

I too helped Walt liquidate some of his assets, and still have some of his stuff. Beginning in about 2001, and until he left this area, he and I were good friends. Our common interests were "general mechanics and how things worked," and running Waverunnes. Sam you're correct about him being private; but I'm sure, if I'm able to find him, he'd welcome a visit if I knock on his door ... I was always one who could accept him for who he was. My guess is that he lives with his sister in the Baltimore area.

Thanks for the Wiki link.

Periodically I'll check back here in case someone else has more info. My gf and I are planning a visit to her daughter's house later this year. Her daughter also lives in the Baltimore area, and if possible I'd like to see him. It appears on FB, his sister and her sons, have not been on FB for a few years

Earlier today I did become a member of the other forum, and am waiting for permissions to post. I'll try there too.

Thanks again
    Greg
    Last edited by GoldWingrGreg; 04-22-2019 at 02:45 PM.