FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - Official Web-Site

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    Hey SF DeLorean owners. If you want to see an advanced screening of the film, I'll be on hand with the directors at the SF Doc Fest this Saturday June 1st. Link to purchase tickets can be found here. Also, I'm looking for an owner to park their DeLorean out front of the theater for the show. Please let me know if you are interested as I have 2 tix to whomever can help out with this (Please PM me). Screening is at 7PM at the Roxie Theater.

https://prod3.agileticketing.net/web...-3e55898dcc8b&

Best,
    Tamir
    Hi, Tamir.

Congrats on the release of this film. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.
    With no screenings in my area, any word on when it will hit streaming services?

Cheers
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Yes, it is available for Premium VOD viewing on June 7th.

But as mentioned, I highly recommend seeing it on the big screen for folks who can make it to a theater. It is quite a different experience. Or better yet, see it at both the theater and rent/buy it on VOD.

Best,
    Tamir

Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    Hi, Tamir.

Congrats on the release of this film. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.
    With no screenings in my area, any word on when it will hit streaming services?

Cheers
    Steve
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

Another reminder in this thread - opening weekend is June 7th, Tix on Sale for NYC

Hi All.

Opening weekend is June 7th. It will play exclusively in New York the opening weekend at the IFC Center. If we can pack those screenings it would be amazing and help increase the national rollout. Please spread the word to all of your friends and through social media, etc. Below is a link to purchase tickets. The first two nights (6/6 and 6/7) will have special screenings with Q&A's by the directors, myself, and Alec Baldwin.

http://www.ifccenter.com/films/framing-john-delorean/

National rollout to other major cities begins June 14th. Please check here for cities near you: https://www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com/tickets/ (additional theaters will be added over the next few weeks, so check back often)

Excited for everyone to be able to see the film soon!

Best,
    Tamir

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Tamir,

How has turnout been so far at these screenings, given the limited locations and mid-week screening days? I’d love to see it on the big screen, but I’m limited to weekends since, the locations are likely to be a substantial travel distance for me.

How is it being promoted in those early screening markets, (TV, News, Radio, Internet) commercials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Every screening at any and all Film Festivals and screenings have been sold out. The press response has been huge. Just google the film and you'll see. I'm trying to put together one location for all the press stuff but am so short on time. Follow the film on social media where some of these press events are being highlighted. #framingjohndelorean @framingdelorean

Let's just keep the positive vibes going for opening weekend.

T.

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Tamir,

How has turnout been so far at these screenings, given the limited locations and mid-week screening days? I’d love to see it on the big screen, but I’m limited to weekends since, the locations are likely to be a substantial travel distance for me.

How is it being promoted in those early screening markets, (TV, News, Radio, Internet) commercials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    1561

Nice work. Will there be the ability to purchase and download a DRM-free copy I can put on my home Plex server? Or a DVD/Blu-ray release?
    Todd, VIN 1561

http://1561project.com

My VIN:    0934

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Framing John DeLorean story carried by NPR today

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    ,,,,The press response has been huge. Just google the film and you'll see. I'm trying to put together one location for all the press stuff but am so short on time. Follow the film on social media where some of these press events are being highlighted. #framingjohndelorean @framingdelorean
    Congrats on the excellent reception the film is getting in the press, Tamir!

If this is the correct place to share some of that press coverage here is a description of the film and his role in it as told to National Public Radio by Alec Baldwin, carried in their Morning Edition broadcast today:

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/04/72800...for-the-future

The 7-minute interview isn't fully transcribed in NPR's online posting. Also, the posting has segments in it that aren't in the audio story so I recommend both listening to the interview and reading the posting.

As John DeLorean, Alec Baldwin Revisits The Past Of A Car Made For The Future

"But listen, stylistically the car's a beautiful car. It was ahead of its time. To me, the important thing is what might have been. Whether DMC [DeLorean Motor Company] worked or not, I think John could have played an important part in American automobile manufacturing until all this went wrong."

NPR doesn't carry very many stories like this - so I consider this a great sign that there will be wide interest in the film.

Congrats again to Tamir and the team that made this film.
    March '81, 5-speed, black interior

Tamir,
    Do you know the scheduled time for the screening at the Spokane DeLorian Expo? It's listed as Friday on the web page but no times are given.

Ron

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-Ron View Post
    Tamir,
    Do you know the scheduled time for the screening at the Spokane DeLorian Expo? It's listed as Friday on the web page but no times are given.

Ron
    Looks like 8:00 PM - Magic Lantern Theater according to the film's website.

Cheers
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

https://jalopnik.com/framing-john-de...ife-1835253780

Saw this yesterday, so at least the film seems to be gaining traction out there. The article says it opens Friday (today) on streaming services and in theaters?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast