FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - Official Web-Site

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Lots of new cities FJD is playing this holiday weekend - Check it out!

Hey DMC fans. Hope everyone is having a great 4th weekend! Still plenty of time to catch the film on the big screen, playing at some new cities right now. Check below and always check www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com/tickets for updated playdates and specific theaters and times.

FJD_July 4th weekend.jpg
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    Hey DMC fans. Hope everyone is having a great 4th weekend! Still plenty of time to catch the film on the big screen, playing at some new cities right now. Check below and always check www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com/tickets for updated playdates and specific theaters and times.

FJD_July 4th weekend.jpg
    If I had known it was going to be in Knoxville, I would have waited and saw it on the big screen.

Still go see it. It's better the 2nd and 3rd time. Especially on the big screen!

And yeah, a lot of these theaters were added later in the run based on the success of the theatrical run the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    If I had known it was going to be in Knoxville, I would have waited and saw it on the big screen.

My VIN:    6883, 6146-Acura Powered, Formerly 10310 and 628

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Couldn't get to the premiers. But watched it last night on Amazon. Excellent movie. Well done Tamir!

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Framing John DeLorean - Custom Promotional Hood Wrap (on flat hood)

Featured in the showroom at the DMC MW Open House - June 22, 2019

LTD-FJD-1.jpg

LTD-FJD-2.jpg

LTD-FJD-closed.jpg

Blu-Ray Info for the Film...

For those of you that are excited about the Blu-Ray/DVD release of the film. We were lucky enough to get the AMAZING folks at the SHOUT FACTORY to author and create the Blu-Ray. I'm personally working with them to make sure there are some awesome bonus features in addition to the film.

It will be available for purchase starting October 1st.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=7212

Best,
    Tamir

Help Support The Film - Rate it on Rotten Tomatoes & IMDB

Hi All,

I'm happy to announce that we have been certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes with a 90% critics score after 41 critic reviews. But it would be amazing if everyone who has seen the film were to help rate it with 5 stars on Rotten Tomatoes or 10 stars on IMDB - if you liked it of course . Please register and take the time to rate the film.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/framing_john_delorean

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6256978/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Thanks!
    Tamir

My VIN:    6472

Tamir, I was wondering something. The official trailer on youtube is in a wide (2.39) aspect ratio. But when I saw the film in the theater, it was shown in the standard 1.85 aspect ratio (or perhaps 1.89 as stated in the Blu-ray link you shared). I thought maybe it was just a projection error, but more likely it was correct and the trailer was just letterboxed? Either way, the film rocked.

First off, thanks for the warm words on the film, glad you liked it. And good eye regarding the aspect ratio.

The interviews were shot in 16x9 4K on a Sony FS7. The narrative scenes were shot with an anamorphic 2.39 lens on an Alexa camera. Everything is colored differently between the interviews and the narrative scenes so that you feel the jump of going from documentary into these cinematic scenes. What makes things even harder is that a lot of the archival is 4:3 and for some shots it wasn't advantageous to crop in so we left those in the original aspect ratio with the black bars on the side.

When cutting the trailer we determined that it would be cleanest to letterbox everything with a 2.39 aspect ratio and push in on all archival so that it wasn't jarring from quick cut to cut. The Blu-Ray and DVD will reflect what is seen at the theater and on the VOD versions.

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregadeth View Post
    Tamir, I was wondering something. The official trailer on youtube is in a wide (2.39) aspect ratio. But when I saw the film in the theater, it was shown in the standard 1.85 aspect ratio (or perhaps 1.89 as stated in the Blu-ray link you shared). I thought maybe it was just a projection error, but more likely it was correct and the trailer was just letterboxed? Either way, the film rocked.

My VIN:    5436

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    For those of you that are excited about the Blu-Ray/DVD release of the film. We were lucky enough to get the AMAZING folks at the SHOUT FACTORY to author and create the Blu-Ray. I'm personally working with them to make sure there are some awesome bonus features in addition to the film.

It will be available for purchase starting October 1st.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=7212

Best,
    Tamir

Tamir, just noticed this is Region A... any plans for a Region B/Region Free version?

Oh and any word on the posters!? :-)
    - Martin - VIN 5436 -

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast