FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - Official Web-Site

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick C View Post
    I had a blast at the Traverse City Film Festival displaying my car alongside Luke's. It was a pleasure meeting Tamir and Bill Collins and having a chance to speak with them both. Here are some photos I took of the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    Thanks! I mostly shoot video but should have taken more stills. Fortunately a few nicer appear in this article:
    Nice Job Luke and Patrick. This is an event that wish I'd attended.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Patrick,

Thank you again for bringing your car to the event. Was a lot of fun having you and Luke there for our largest screening yet, 700 + packed theater. Was pretty special to have Bill and other interviewees in attendance.

Best,
    Tamir

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick C View Post
    I had a blast at the Traverse City Film Festival displaying my car alongside Luke's. It was a pleasure meeting Tamir and Bill Collins and having a chance to speak with them both. Here are some photos I took of the event.

Attachment 60848Attachment 60849Attachment 60855Attachment 60851Attachment 60852Attachment 60854Attachment 60853
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    10270

It was a double-win being able to attend and having an uneventful round-trip drive Would have loved to talk longer with Bill Collins and Bob Manion.

I wish I could have shot more video during the event. I did capture a moment when the three of you are by the cars for photos. Slow pan left to show the family that was out for a bike ride.
    Just a few moments before, Bob had made a comment to Bill about how strange this whole thing was. Right as he said that, this family bikes by and the younger boys spotted the cars and stopped so fast I thought they were going to go over the handlebars.

Overall the amount of general positivity and interest seemed higher than I can recall in recent history.

The following night my car was on display at the open space showing of BTTF and the amount of interest was huge. After an hour another local off-grid owner showed up! All original and built within 40 cars of Patrick's.

https://imgur.com/a/6g6WrfY
    A few people were lightly harmed in the making of this iPhone pano
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

Film playing at the Theater in Aspen CO and Lambertville NJ

Haven't seen FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN at the theater yet? Located in/near Aspen, CO or Lambertville, NJ? Then lucky you, as the film will be playing on the big screen. Purchase tickets here: https://www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com/tickets/

FJD_template for cities playing Aug 8th.jpg FJD_template for cities playing August 9th.jpg

Screening tonight (August 7th) in Vancouver at Rio Theatre....

Screening tonight in Vancouver at 6:30PM should anyone not know about this and be local and want to see it on the big screen. Part of a double feature with BTTF1 screening afterwards.

http://riotheatre.ca/movie/framing-john-delorean/

My VIN:    16985

We finally were able to watch the film Sunday evening on YouTube after missing it on the big screen, and truly enjoyed it. Great job Tamir! I look forward to the chance to purchase a copy on DVD.

My VIN:    16506

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralLee01 View Post
    We finally were able to watch the film Sunday evening on YouTube after missing it on the big screen, and truly enjoyed it. Great job Tamir! I look forward to the chance to purchase a copy on DVD.
    You can pre-order now!
    Shannon Y
    www.ohiodeloreans.com
    www.facebook.com/ohiodeloreans
    ---
    1st angle drive - 58,027 miles (20 years) -- original
    2nd angle drive - 48,489 miles (21 years) -- original from donor
    3rd angle drive - 26,572 miles (2 years 3 months) -- DMCH
    4th angle drive - 21,988 miles (1 year 11 months) -- DMCH
    5th angle drive - 7,137 miles (10 months 2 days) -- DMCH
    6th angle drive - OVER 113,704 miles and counting (OVER 13 yr 1 month & counting) -- new Martin Gutkowski unit
    over 245K miles

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by ssdelorean View Post
    You can pre-order now!
    Thanks! BluRay pre-ordered.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    17007

You can now pre-order on Amazon

Blu Ray now available to buy / Film playing on big screen in Hawaii

For those who aren't on the FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN Instagram or Twitter, the Blu-Ray and DVD are now released and can be purchased through Amazon and other outlets, including some DMC stores. Lots of bonus footage and other treats that die hard DeLorean fans will get at kick out of.

Also, for those in Hawaii, screening of film the next two nights at a theater in Kihei. Always fun to see the film on the big screen. Details here:

https://regencymovies.com/movieRunDe...ate=2019-10-02

Best,
    Tamir

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast