FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - Official Web-Site

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Hi Lars,

Still waiting on final confirmation on dates for International release. Will let you know all the details on that once I can announce it.

Best,
    Tamir

Quote Originally Posted by larsmhh View Post
    Does anybody know, if and hopefully when the film is going to be shown in Germany?
    Since I watched the trailer, I am really excited about the movie!!!
    Thanks,

Lars
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

For the folks attending the Ann Arbor screening tomorrow. I look forward to seeing all of you there. Totally up to you if you want to bring your cars or not. The setup for the theater makes it difficult to ensure parking for multiple DMC's out front. I only have one reserved space being held for Shannon's car. But if luck has it and you can score spots out front at the meters that would be awesome and make for some fun pictures.

Either way, will be a fun event.

Best,
    Tamir

My VIN:    16506

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Thank you Tamir and everyone involved in the production of this film. Very well done. It is great to see the historical facts presented in a way that tell the real story and not just the typical Hollywood BS or late night show monologue comments. I really loved hearing from Zach, Kathryn and the Employees. Also chatting with you & “employee #4” at the Q&A afterwards.
    Shannon Y
    www.ohiodeloreans.com
    www.facebook.com/ohiodeloreans
    ---
    1st angle drive - 58,027 miles (20 years) -- original
    2nd angle drive - 48,489 miles (21 years) -- original from donor
    3rd angle drive - 26,572 miles (2 years 3 months) -- DMCH
    4th angle drive - 21,988 miles (1 year 11 months) -- DMCH
    5th angle drive - 7,137 miles (10 months 2 days) -- DMCH
    6th angle drive - OVER 113,704 miles and counting (OVER 13 yr 1 month & counting) -- new Martin Gutkowski unit
    over 245K miles

Thanks Shannon! Was a really fun night last night, appreciate all the DMC folks that came out. The cars looked AMAZING. I kept bragging to folks about your car Shannon and everyone was wowed that you have over 200K miles on it! My directors who couldn't make it loved seeing the pics and hearing about the positive feedback.

I look forward to seeing any other owners or fans at the Bloomfield screening on Tuesday.

Best,
    T.

Quote Originally Posted by ssdelorean View Post
    Thank you Tamir and everyone involved in the production of this film. Very well done. It is great to see the historical facts presented in a way that tell the real story and not just the typical Hollywood BS or late night show monologue comments. I really loved hearing from Zach, Kathryn and the Employees. Also chatting with you & “employee #4” at the Q&A afterwards.

Tickets on Sale for FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN screenings...

Some theater locations are already accepting ticket pre-sales. The Los Angeles Nuart Theater is processing pre-sales for the opening LA weekend of June 14th. I'll be on hand for the Q&A's for the LA opening weekend, and there will be various other VIP's I'm inviting to join me for the Q&A's, it will be fun. More locations to be added across the Country over the next few weeks.

https://www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com/tickets/

Please spread the word to all other DMC forums, Facebook pages, social media outlets, etc....

Best,
    Tamir

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Any Florida screenings before June 7th that you know of?
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

The Belfast Film Festival is premiering the film on Friday 14th June.

https://belfastfilmfestival.org/?_sf_s=Framing

Chicago Screening - Tivoli Theater in Downers Grove - June 19th

For local Chicago folks. Tickets are on sale for the screening at the Tivoli Theater in Downers Grove, 7:30PM. I will be on hand for Q&A after the film. And the front of the theater will be roped off so several DeLorean cars can park out front. Hope to see a lot of you there.

https://www.classiccinemas.com/movie...ailer-and-Info

Best,
    Tamir

Special Sneak Screening - June 6th - IFC Center NY - Alec Baldwin for Q&A After

For those in and around NYC, opening weekend is June 7th at the IFC Center. Tickets to start going on sale shortly. But for those interested in seeing the film the evening of June 6th, there will be a sneak showing of the film with a Q&A afterwards with Alec Baldwin, the directors, and myself.

https://tickets.ifccenter.com/websal...-c3e8a239d769&

Hope to see some of you there or even Friday night. Let's spread the word to all DMC folks and friends.

Best,
    Tamir

SF Doc Fest Screening - June 1st - The Roxie - 7PM

Hey SF DeLorean owners. If you want to see an advanced screening of the film, I'll be on hand with the directors at the SF Doc Fest this Saturday June 1st. Link to purchase tickets can be found here. Also, I'm looking for an owner to park their DeLorean out front of the theater for the show. Please let me know if you are interested as I have 2 tix to whomever can help out with this (Please PM me). Screening is at 7PM at the Roxie Theater.

https://prod3.agileticketing.net/web...-3e55898dcc8b&

Best,
    Tamir

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast