FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: K-jet pressure gauges, PPR shims, WURs, CSVs

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

K-jet pressure gauges, PPR shims, WURs, CSVs

And after the flood of issues seen currently in general discussion, I'm happy as hell those days of dealing with BS are over. Really I just wanted to say that I am going on 4 years of issue free driving with EFI and while it was an expense along with many obstacles that needed to be overcome - I'm so glad I can enjoy my car now without the hassle of mysterious fuel or ignition problems!
    -----Dan B.

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

That's excellent news! Hopefully there's a meet in Tampa/Sarasota/Ft. Myers soon. I'd love to see your EFI setup.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by dn010 View Post
    And after the flood of issues seen currently in general discussion, I'm happy as hell those days of dealing with BS are over. Really I just wanted to say that I am going on 4 years of issue free driving with EFI and while it was an expense along with many obstacles that needed to be overcome - I'm so glad I can enjoy my car now without the hassle of mysterious fuel or ignition problems!
    EFI = (E)xcellent (F)uel (I)njection

Is there a place I can read up on EFI conversion? sounds like the way to go.

My VIN:    10270

I just orchestrated a 36-hour conversion on another owners car utilizing most of the original intake setup. Maybe it's time to rekindle the EFI forum.
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    I just orchestrated a 36-hour conversion on another owners car utilizing most of the original intake setup. Maybe it's time to rekindle the EFI forum.
    Yes.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Senior Member - Owner since 2003 Patrick C's Avatar

My VIN:    1880

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    I think it is!
    Patrick C.
    VIN 1880