FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Michael Fox Died in 1996

Michael Fox Died in 1996

Okay, this is kind of weird (unimportant in the scheme of things, but indirectly related, so I thought I'd mention this).

I was watching an old run of The Twilight Zone, and I happen to be looking through the listed cast. Among them I see "Michael Fox", who died in 1996. Knowing it's just a name coincidence, I also happen to see the picture. I couldn't believe it, it was a picture of Michael J. Fox of BTTF fame.

This is a cell-phone shot was taken off of our TV, so it's not very good. But pay attention to the blue box on the right side. I can confirm that the mug shot is a picture of Michael J. Fox, as I saw it with my own eyes.

Michael_Fox.jpg

To what or to who do we owe this blooper? A lazy Hollywood technician who needed a stock photo to fill a missing actor photo slot, and so just Googled Michael Fox, found a photo of Michael J. Fox and went with it? Or some teenybopper working a summer internship at DirecTV, also lazy? Whoever it is, they obviously are not in the know about the BTTF series or MJF's carreer.

Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

My VIN:    05457

Yes, most likely they couldn't find a Michael Fox photo or didn't know any better. It also could be that there is an automated system that does name/photo associations and it automatically populated it. If you Google Michael Fox, the only photos that come up are for Michael J. Fox.

There must not be many photos of Michael Fox out there, his Wikipedia article doesn't have a photo of him:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Fox_(American_actor)

His IMDB page only has screengrabs, which Wikipedia doesn't/can't publish due to copyright I assume:
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0289147/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2
    David Proehl