FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: ARB Anti Roll Bar 100233

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

ARB Anti Roll Bar 100233

Part: ARB or Anti-Roll Bar (Front) #100233 (DMCH$20

Story: This ARB was installed on frame #308 from VIN 712 that was located in CA. I purchased this frame to use for a swap. Originally I carried the ARB over as it was in much better shape than my rust ARB from NY. Once I installed poly front ARB bushings, a large gap was noted between the bushing stop on the ARB and the actual aftermarket bushing. This ARB was then removed and the other one installed to see the difference. In the end, the ARBs were the same, the large gap remained no matter which one I used and it was finally brought to my attention that I needed spacers to fill the gap. So, instead of swapping these again, I left the other one on and this one off.

Condition: It has been pained with KBS coatings [anti-rust] gloss black. The finish may have some runs or drips. Threads are fine. The ARB is the same thickness as later ones despite being such an early bar.

Price: $110 shipped US lower 48 only / $100 if you'd like to pick it up in person. Or, best offer.

Photo: Coming soon!
    -----Dan B.

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

Sorry, to conform with the rules-

Location: The ARB is located right next to my DeLorean in my garage in hot and sunny Seminole, FL, 33777. Because of this fact, I'm tired of tripping over it every time I want to take a drive and this is the Why: as far as me selling this part.

Contact info: PM me, I have room for 252 more messages so you know my inbox is not full.

Cheers

Mods - could you please change my cool guy with sunglasses on in the DMCH price above to 208, since I put an 8 right next to a )? I don't want anyone to think they're selling these for the cool price of only $20. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dn010; 05-17-2019 at 11:29 AM.
    -----Dan B.