FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 1981, 5 speed/Grey, Rebuilt Motor/Trans, Stage II, ton of upgrades!

My VIN:    VIN 5120

Club(s):   (PNDC)

1981, 5 speed/Grey, Rebuilt Motor/Trans, Stage II, ton of upgrades!

After many years of enjoyment I have decided to place my car up for sale. There are various reasons for this decision. If I had to try and pinpoint 1 specific reason, that would be that I just don't have time to take the car out much anymore due to the demands of our business. For the last 3 years I had probably $1,700 in front end parts and odds and ends just sitting collecting dust in my garage. All because I simply did not have time to work on the car. This last Dec I took the car and the parts to Toby @ DSNW so that he could install them and work on my car over the Winter months. He just recently completed the work; cost $3,900. The car is still located in Seattle at DeLorean Service Northwest and the sale is being brokered by Toby Peterson.

This car has a ton of upgrades and has been well cared for. I am the second owner of the car and it is time for it to be enjoyed by someone else. For the complete list of all upgrades and work done on the car please contact Toby. I was very meticulous and saved almost every receipt for the parts and items purchased for the car over the last 10 years of my ownership. All of that documentation has been scanned into a couple of PDF files and will be available for serious buyers only.

There is a lot of car for the Buy It Now Price of $37,950

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153501556975#viTabs_0
    -Jeff

My VIN:    1704

Car appears sold

Should the thread should be locked?

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Yeah -- The ebay link says it is sold.

THANKS!