FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any Nashville Delorean owners out there?

My VIN:    4372

Quote Originally Posted by JBaker4981 View Post
    I've been in the DeLorean community since around 2003 when there was around 2-300 members on this site with previous 4-5k posts on my old account. Since the forum crash of 2011 and the incredible growth of the forum, I have been more active on the Facebook groups these days. Where I was going with that is that I have soaked up so much knowledge over the years that I feel confident in not only maintenance and restorations, but I know what I want. Specifically an 82 or 83 Grey Interior, Automatic between $20,000 - $30,000. I'd prefer a higher mileage car that has been daily driven because with any classic car in this day and age, low mileage cars will need more work in order to replace critical parts/components IE Fuel Lines, Fuel Pump, Otterstat, etc. I've not been looking too hard as I am not quite ready yet, but some really good spots to find DeLoreans for sale are below.
    • This Site (Obviously)
    • DeLorean Marketplace (DeLorean Directory)
    • PJ Grady (Rob will help you find one)
    • DMCH, DMCMW, DMCFL, DMCCA
    • eBay
    • Craigslist (rare but they do pop up)

Not sure if he still organizes it, but the DMCTalk Admin 'Sean' is part of SEDOC and is a great guy. SEDOC can be found in the DeLorean Club section of the forum though there is not a whole lot of activity these days (compared to much larger groups like DeLorean Mid-Atlantic Club). I met a lot of great and knowledgeable people the several times that I went down for some Tech Sessions and would be great to meet back up with them and work on the cars.
    Awesome! We’re looking for similar cars except I’m keeping an eye out for a manual transmission. I’m on eBay everyday keeping up with those listings and I check Hemmings, Classic Cars, Autotrader, and this forum regularly. I still have some learning to do on doing repairs and maintenance but I figure that’s all part of it! I’m hoping to eventually meet some owners that could show me around some of the more difficult stuff if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My VIN:    628

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I'm in very heavy talks with another member of the DeLorean community in purchasing an 81 Auto car. With that said, I am more down with creating a TN Chapter and crashing Cars and Coffee than ever before.

Vintage Planet in Cookeville hosts classic car cars and coffee as well which i will most certainly show up to
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628
    Black Interior, Automatic
    TNDMC: TN DeLorean Motor Club

My VIN:    1800

Trying to get a group together for Nashville Cars and Coffee Saturday Sept 7th at 8am. Have three possible DeLoreans including mine so far. Anyone here down for the event?
    Nathan D.

Current owner of #1800 - June '81, Black Interior, Manual, LS4 V8 swapped

Former owner of #3455 - Twin Turbo - Aug '81, Custom Interior, Manual

Former owner of #2923 - The "Cornfield" DeLorean - Aug '81, Black Interior, Automatic

Former owner of #5788 - Oct '81, Grey Interior, Manual

YouTube - "Going Broke Garage"

My VIN:    3294

Mine should be running again by then....
    Barry Floyd
    Lebanon, Tennessee
    VIN 3294 - Aug. 81

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessBullet View Post
    Trying to get a group together for Nashville Cars and Coffee Saturday Sept 7th at 8am. Have three possible DeLoreans including mine so far. Anyone here down for the event?
    I should be able to make it. I don’t have my Delorean just yet, but I can appreciate the hell out of their presence. And I can also drink coffee.

My VIN:    02378 & 15500 - Previous owner of 4363, 5319, 5692, 10246, 01924, 04389, 03133, 11408, 10989

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Nashville

Hello. I keep 15500 in Hermitage at the mother-in-law's. I'm down there at least 4-5 times a year. Was just there last week. 02378 is currently located in Clifton, TN but will be coming to Hermitage around Christmas. Travis is down in Franklin and I believe he still has two Deloreans.
    Kirk

My VIN:    628

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Hey man! You should join our Facebook group - TN DeLorean Owners. We are planning a meet up on September 7th at the Nashville Cars N' Coffee, you should join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/477487282819295/

Get Travis to join too! Would love to meet everyone!
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628
    Black Interior, Automatic
    TNDMC: TN DeLorean Motor Club

Quote Originally Posted by JBaker4981 View Post
    Hey man! You should join our Facebook group - TN DeLorean Owners. We are planning a meet up on September 7th at the Nashville Cars N' Coffee, you should join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/477487282819295/

Get Travis to join too! Would love to meet everyone!
    Awesome!! Will do! Thanks man! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

My VIN:    3294

Just a heads up for any middle Tennessee Delorean owners, - Next weekend (August 23rd, 24th & 25th) is the "80's Retro Classics Weekend" at the Stardust Drive-In Theatre in Watertown, TN (35 miles East of Nashville). I own the theatre, so I naturally kind of get to pick what movies we show for Retro Weekend. We'll be playing the original Back to the Future paired up with Raiders of the Lost Ark on Screen 1, and The Never Ending Story paired up with Labyrinth over on Screen 2. On Saturday the 24th, we will have a section in the middle of of the field on Screen 1 reserved for Delorean owners. I have had at least 4 owners confirm they are coming on the 24th with their cars. Anyone else on the forums is more than welcome to join us.

Barry Floyd
    Lebanon, Tennessee
    VIN 3294 - Aug. 81

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3