I thought I would wait until a few months of use to review this exhaust.

Who else has this exhaust?

It has met my expectations. I have not heard any exhaust leaks/ticking over the past couple thousand miles that I have used it. Thank you very much Josh Bengston for making this available!

The installation fitment was excellent becaust DPI test fits each exhaust before installing, so I had no problem once I put it on my car. However, be fore-warned that you have to clean out all of the cylinder head exhaust stud threads very well as this exhaust takes advantage of all 4 per cylinder. This took me a lot of time to complete. You may also want to use lock-tite or lock washers to keep the studs and nuts from backing out or coming off of the headers; I know from experience.
The headers were designed well so that you can easily tighten all of the nuts down with a wrench or socket. You want to put everything together loose before tightening; the muffler brackets, converter pipes, headers, etc. It's a slight pain at first but it all fits together well. Also, you have to reuse the original bracket "doughnuts" that bolt to the exhaust brackets and that the hangers from the exhaust slide into. I experienced some necessary persuasion on getting the doughnuts off and on the original and new exhaust hangers....

One other thing that I would add is that you need to make sure the heat shield on the muffler is tight and perhaps use lock washers or lock-tite. Otherwise the bolts will back out and you will have an annoying vibration; again, I know from experience. Also, by having the bolts tight, the shield will bow a bit because it can't expand/contract with the exhaust heat of the muffler. Perhaps slotting the holes will allow it to adjust to the hot/cold temperatures; but it's nothing major to worry about.
The exhaust note is very deep at idle and low reving rpms. The interior resonance is minimal when cruising on the highway, which is a plus for me.

There are two welded bungs, one each on the headers. The stock oxygen sensor requires pulling the wire out of the firewall some, but it will still work. You can add an extension if you wish. The otherside is handy for using a wide-band sensor or tuning; a nice option to have available.

Performance-wise I definately noticed a difference going from the stock exhaust to the Spec One exhaust, especially when I have the upgraded DMC CA cams and did port/polish work to the cylinder heads.

Also, my stock exhaust had a cat-delete pipe. My wife and I would notice that the garage would smell like gas after turning off the car and closing the garage door. With the Spec One exhaust, that smell is no longer noticed. The catalytic converters do not hinder performance and also absorb the fuel smell instead of your clothes, hair, and eyes...plus they are smog-friendly for those who need it.

Overall this is a great product; high quality, excellent fitment, good looks with a nice clean/tight/tucked design, excellent sound, and great performance.

Josh Q

Pictures below: