FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just saw a DeLorean heading west on the D.C. Beltway. Anybody here?

My VIN:    2234

Just saw a DeLorean heading west on the D.C. Beltway. Anybody here?

Was on my way home today when I was passed by a DeLorean. It was around 6:30PM today heading west on the D.C. Beltway (I-495), just past the I-95 exit. We traveled the same path up I-270 until I hit my exit. It had lowered suspension, black side stripe, third corvette-style brake light on top of the louvres, and the “DeLorean” bumper logo lit up in red. Was that anybody on here?

I tried to come up alongside and wave, but was cut off by a black mustang and a yellow corvette who both waved.

-Kevin
    VIN 2234
    1 + 1 = 3 for exceptionally large values of 1.

My VIN:    #4595

I've only read about one car like that -- Christian Dietrich's. Second post here:

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?16...and-Dior-Sills

There are some build pics floating around here too.

Looks super sharp!

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

There is one other D that has red illuminated bumper logos but Christian drives his almost daily so it was probably him.

Did you by any chance notice his face ablaze in a dangerous blue light? Was he gazing into the abyss as if looking into the very face of his own morality?

My VIN:    2234

I did happen to notice a blue light emanating from within the car. In my efforts to come up alongside, I was able to tell its driver was grinning like a devil and it looked like he was sporting a manly beard.

Based on the link bueller provided, I’m positive it was Christian Dietrich’s. What’s kind of custom stuff does he have “under the hood”? He went screaming down the road with what looked like more power than 2234 has ever had.

-Kevin
    VIN 2234
    1 + 1 = 3 for exceptionally large values of 1.

My VIN:    Between VINs

I'm always amused by the diametric relationship between threads about people acting poorly in traffic around them because the poster is driving a Delorean, and threads about posters acting poorly in traffic so they can see a Delorean.

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by axh174 View Post
    I did happen to notice a blue light emanating from within the car. In my efforts to come up alongside, I was able to tell its driver was grinning like a devil and it looked like he was sporting a manly beard.

Based on the link bueller provided, I’m positive it was Christian Dietrich’s. What’s kind of custom stuff does he have “under the hood”? He went screaming down the road with what looked like more power than 2234 has ever had.

-Kevin
    VIN 2234
    Christians DMC has a DPI Spec 1 exhaust with custom cold air intake. His next project is adding performance cams.

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    There is one other D that has red illuminated bumper logos but Christian drives his almost daily so it was probably him.

Did you by any chance notice his face ablaze in a dangerous blue light? Was he gazing into the abyss as if looking into the very face of his own morality?
    Hahahaha really Michael? Now thats good 😁
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Yep that was me heading home from work back to West Virginia. I work at Metro in New Carrollton and yes I daily this car quite a bit to work from where I live. Its exaclty 182 miles a day. Yeah i was feeling pretty cocky running with the Vette, Mustang and there was also a black SRT Challenger Scat Pack. They all waved and gave a thunbs up so I figure I'd join them in there fun zig zagging around! I dont normally do that but I like to show that a DeLorean can do its best to run with the big dogs!
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Hahahaha really Michael? Now thats good 😁
    Stupid text predict. I wanted to say mortality not morality. Everyone knows anyone who takes a Dremel to his bumper has no morals!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Burns View Post
    Christians DMC has a DPI Spec 1 exhaust with custom cold air intake. His next project is adding performance cams.
    What did he have for lunch? (Lunch is that meal you eat in between 4 hour+ work shifts)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast