FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just saw a DeLorean heading west on the D.C. Beltway. Anybody here?

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by axh174 View Post
    I did happen to notice a blue light emanating from within the car. In my efforts to come up alongside, I was able to tell its driver was grinning like a devil and it looked like he was sporting a manly beard.

Based on the link bueller provided, I’m positive it was Christian Dietrich’s. What’s kind of custom stuff does he have “under the hood”? He went screaming down the road with what looked like more power than 2234 has ever had.

-Kevin
    VIN 2234
    She has the Spec-1 exhaust, no converters, CAI, larger stainless airbox with K&N filter and a throttle body spacer. Next with be DPI heads and cams. If it looked like I handled well from your view that because she has QA1 adjsutable coil overs with 16 position dampeners, LCA support bars, SS LCA's, SS radius arms, adjustable upper links, poly bushings, Wilwood 4 piston caliper w/ 2 piece rotors that are cross drilled and slotted and solid disc's in the rear with stainless pistons and and braided brake lines and a stainless steering shaft. It all part of DPI's Performance braking and handling baggage
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Stupid text predict. I wanted to say mortality not morality. Everyone knows anyone who takes a Dremel to his bumper has no morals!
    Honestly I did know what you meant and I always look forward to your humorous messaging and it always brings a smile to my face especially when you start describing me in my car lol! I read some of those messages to my wife and she says that you definitely could be a good poet!
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Honestly I did know what you meant and I always look forward to your humorous messaging and it always brings a smile to my face especially when you start describing me in my car lol! I read some of those messages to my wife and she says that you definitely could be a good poet!
    Christian drives his dream day by day

He stops and takes pics, mile by mile

People who see him and his dream, smile by smile

And I am jealous because I'm in a freaking work van 6 days a week and the only freaking day I get off, it's raining and all I can see is Christian laughing at me AND IT PI$$ES ME OFF THAT HE GETS TO DRIVE HIS ALL THE TIME AND HE TAKE PICS AND POSTS THEM AND JUST RUBS MY FACE IN IT AND.....

Christian has a watch, "DMC" on the dial

My VIN:    5312

I thought my car was great then i see christians and go damn.... I need to up my game but my money is split between the D and my other cars~_~ THE DREAM IS REAL
    - OCT81 DeLorean DMC-12 Vin 5312 "DeLores"
    - 1978 Lotus Esprit S2 "Problem Child"
    - 1995 Mazda Miata Turbo "Happy Daily Driver"

I repair Lotus's with DeLorean parts

Christian drives his dream day by day

He stops and takes pics, mile by mile

People who see him and his dream, smile by smile

And I am jealous because I'm in a freaking work van 6 days a week and the only freaking day I get off, it's raining and all I can see is Christian laughing at me AND IT PI$$ES ME OFF THAT HE GETS TO DRIVE HIS ALL THE TIME AND HE TAKE PICS AND POSTS THEM AND JUST RUBS MY FACE IN IT AND.....

Christian has a watch, "DMC" on the dial
    Hey my friend, i would never try and rub your face in anything! I'm sure you would love to take your's out mpre often and eould love to see more pics posted! Remember, YOUR car has been one of my favorite cars for years! Hahaha yeah I do have a DMC watch my wife gave me as a Christmas gift and I love that thing! I'm sure it gets old seeing me post all the time but I guess i'm showing to others that we are still out there and that they are great driving cars. Just trying to show the others that they're not junk, slow or unreliable!. Just proving that they are great cars!

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    I thought my car was great then i see christians and go damn.... I need to up my game but my money is split between the D and my other cars~_~ THE DREAM IS REAL
    Of 15ys of ownership, this is only my 5th year behind the wheel. I had BIG money issues back then and couldn't afford to do anything to my car and sat for YEARS! It was so depressing. A total change of career and meeting a awsome supportive gearhead wife helped to get the flow going again. Haha hey man, my car is no better than anyone else's. Hearing everyone's kind words makes me feel very humble. I'm just a guy that brags about the DeLorean in general, i'm bragging to the people who doubt the car and down play it as a movie prop or junk! I'm standing up for the company that once was to have a car that was unique, easy to own and fun to drive. The ethical sports car! I feel 11035 is an example of that!

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Of 15ys of ownership, this is only my 5th year behind the wheel. I had BIG money issues back then and couldn't afford to do anything to my car and sat for YEARS! It was so depressing. A total change of career and meeting a awsome supportive gearhead wife helped to get the flow going again. Haha hey man, my car is no better than anyone else's. Hearing everyone's kind words makes me feel very humble. I'm just a guy that brags about the DeLorean in general, i'm bragging to the people who doubt the car and down play it as a movie prop or junk! I'm standing up for the company that once was to have a car that was unique, easy to own and fun to drive. The ethical sports car! I feel 11035 is an example of that!
    Christian is the most dedicated owner I know. He persevered when most would have thrown in the towel.

Christian is the most dedicated owner I know. He persevered when most would have thrown in the towel.
    Well I really appreciate that Michael! It wasn't easy. Went through a very rough patch financially then no thanks to the ex wife, poor economy and unhappy living conditions. Luckly my buddy Jeremy keeped his car at my house and I drove his alot. Finally got off my own depressed fat ass and started back on mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2