FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Wings A Loft question

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Wings A Loft question

Quick question. Had the wings a loft door launchers for years now. I know the design changes every few years but on my setup I have to hold the button down for 3 seconds for the actuators to pop the doors. I get this is to probably prevent accidental openings from touches but it is still a bit long. Is there any way to easily adjust the delay, perhaps with the dip switches? I would like to shorten it to .5 to maybe 1 full second.
    Thanks

My VIN:    3757

I am not sure how old yours is... mine is like 7... the driver door opens in a second... the passenger door 3 seconds... they said I could put both doors on the same button and open but.. since I am by myself most of the time...I would have to close the other door all the time.. lol

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Mine is about 7 or 8 years old and has the same time delay no matter if I launch both doors at once or just the DS door so if yours are different maybe there is a way to adjust the time.

As far as the passenger door open alone, I chose to do both at once (you simply bridge a diode). My logic is I never have to get into just the passenger side and not have to get into the Driver side, whether that means I have a passenger or groceries... not to mention the cool factor of both doors opening at once.
    Last edited by Michael; 06-15-2019 at 08:58 PM.