Having recently been into the VoD to deal with a leaky hose from the water pump, I thought it might be interesting to investigate relocating the water pump to the front of the car, with an aim to greatly simplify the system as well as to eliminate many of the pipes and hoses (instead just running AN fittings in as many places as possible), among other reasons. For starters I'm looking for a decent diagram and/or explanation of the routing of coolant (crucially with flow direction) through the car.

So far what I think is going on (please correct me where I'm wrong):

1. At the top of the water pump, there's the thermostat which, when open, allows the pump to push coolant through the otterstat on the driver's side of the car into the radiator.
2. At the exit of the radiator, there are a couple of return hoses (bleed hose at the top), which run back to the water pump on the passenger side of the car. On this return, there's also a T which allows coolant from the overflow tank in to the loop.
3. At the back of the engine towards the firewall, there's a hose allowing coolant to exit to the overflow tank as well as a hose to feed the heater core.
4. There's a return from the heater core directly to the water pump, running through the valley.
5. At the top of the engine on either side of the water pump there are feed hoses allowing the pump to push coolant through the engine.
6. In the valley there are two return orifices that allow coolant to return, through the Y pipe, to the water pump.

So in total I'm counting three outlets (1, 5) and three inlets (2, 4, 6) to/from the water pump.

Do I have this right?