FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean <25K

DeLorean <25K

I'm looking for options below $25k. "Project cars" are perfectly acceptable if the price is right. Please let me know what you have, the condition, etc. Feel free to PM me. I live in Northern Virginia and don't mind traveling across the East Coast or Mid-West to check out some options. Thanks!

EDIT: Great tips on Locating/Purchasing a DeLorean moved HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by cbateman View Post
    I'm looking for options below $25k. "Project cars" are perfectly acceptable if the price is right. Please let me know what you have, the condition, etc. Feel free to PM me. I live in Northern Virginia and don't mind traveling across the East Coast or Mid-West to check out some options. Thanks!
    I have a brother in MA that might sell his. He’s been dealing with an overheating situation since he bought it last summer. Late 81, auto, grey, no gas flap, exterior and interior are very nice. Runs and drives but won’t go far.

Quote Originally Posted by CFI View Post
    I have a brother in MA that might sell his. He’s been dealing with an overheating situation since he bought it last summer. Late 81, auto, grey, no gas flap, exterior and interior are very nice. Runs and drives but won’t go far.
    I am definitely interested. Let’s continue this over PM.
    Curtis Bateman
    [email protected]
    Virginia
    VIN 4797 Oct 1981