FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DCF Event: 2019 MIDFLORIDA Auto show & Lake Mirror Concours

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

DCF Event: 2019 MIDFLORIDA Auto show & Lake Mirror Concours

Greetings DCF members,

The DeLorean Club of Florida is once again planning to attend the The MIDFLORIDA Auto show & Lake Mirror Concours in Lakeland, FL, on Saturday, October 19th. Those that attended previously know that this is an event that you won't want to miss.

Registration on the website opened July 1 and is an on-line format only, (i.e. no mailed paper registration form option). Please register soon to take advantage of the Early Bird discounted rate of $51.50, and post here or send me a PM so we know who is planning to attend. The Early-Bird discount ends on August 31st.

Visit the website, https://www.midfloridaautoshow.com/ to complete registration, find complete details of the weekend’s events, event photos and updated information.

As you fill out your registration, here are a few items to select:

Show: MidFlorida Auto Show (Downtown)
    Class: Exotics
    Car Club Affiliation: DeLorean Club of Florida
    Other: Prepare a 150 word description for your sign and have 3 pictures (Exterior, interior, and under-hood) to upload.

The MIDFLORIDA Auto show & Lake Mirror Concours is held in the streets of historic downtown and around the shores of beautiful Lake Mirror. This year’s festival will take place the weekend of October 18th – 20th, with the car show on Saturday. This year will be the 20th anniversary of the show.

Also, please indicate your interest in meeting for dinner after the show in beautiful Lakeland.

P.S. If you didn't receive this email from DCF please PM me to update your existing member information, or to join the DeLorean Club of Florida.

We hope you see you there!

Regards,
    Dana

The DeLorean Club of Florida

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    Greetings DCF members,

The DeLorean Club of Florida is once again planning to attend the The MIDFLORIDA Auto show & Lake Mirror Concours in Lakeland, FL, on Saturday, October 19th. Those that attended previously know that this is an event that you won't want to miss.

Registration on the website opened July 1 and is an on-line format only, (i.e. no mailed paper registration form option). Please register soon to take advantage of the Early Bird discounted rate of $51.50, and post here or send me a PM so we know who is planning to attend. The Early-Bird discount ends on August 31st.

Visit the website, https://www.midfloridaautoshow.com/ to complete registration, find complete details of the weekend’s events, event photos and updated information.

As you fill out your registration, here are a few items to select:

Show: MidFlorida Auto Show (Downtown)
    Class: Exotics
    Car Club Affiliation: DeLorean Club of Florida
    Other: Prepare a 150 word description for your sign and have 3 pictures (Exterior, interior, and under-hood) to upload.

The MIDFLORIDA Auto show & Lake Mirror Concours is held in the streets of historic downtown and around the shores of beautiful Lake Mirror. This year’s festival will take place the weekend of October 18th – 20th, with the car show on Saturday. This year will be the 20th anniversary of the show.

Also, please indicate your interest in meeting for dinner after the show in beautiful Lakeland.

P.S. If you didn't receive this email from DCF please PM me to update your existing member information, or to join the DeLorean Club of Florida.

We hope you see you there!

Regards,
    Dana

Hi there,

Just a reminder that time is running short to take advantage of the discounted registration fee for this awesome show. Be sure to sign up before August 31st.

Regards,

Dana

President,

Hello DCF members,

This is just a final reminder that the early bird registration for this DCF event is in effect through the end of August, so there is still time to take advantage of the savings.

Also, MidFlorida announced that they were successful in reserving a block of rooms at the nearby Hyatt Place Hotel with a special car show rate that’s a $50 savings off their regular rate. If you are interested, here is the hotel flyer:

image.jpg

Regards,

Dana S, President
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: http://www.deloreanclubfl.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deloreanclubfl

My VIN:    05017

bought my ticket

My VIN:    6654

I’m going
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

That's great! It looks like we will have a good number of cars present.

For any others that are thinking of going, we hope you'll join us. The last day to register is October 1, 2019.

Dana

My how time flies...this event is next weekend! We have several DeLoreans signed up and we look forward to seeing members and enthusiasts alike at this awesome show.

Regards,

Dana S, President
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: http://www.deloreanclubfl.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deloreanclubfl

I’ll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I’ll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great! See you there.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Does everyone want to meet at Southside Shopping Center again? If so I'll get the donuts again.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast