FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: John Hervey passed away

My VIN:    4665

Service 7/12 information is now available in the link as of this morning 7/11.

My VIN:    10110

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I know its last minute. But anyone want to get together and send an arrangement of flowers and card. From: DMCTALK
    If this is already being done please share a link an I'd like to chip in a few dollars.

My VIN:    3349

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I know its last minute. But anyone want to get together and send an arrangement of flowers and card. From: DMCTALK
    If this is already being done please share a link an I'd like to chip in a few dollars.
    I would get in on that

My VIN:    15275

I also would like that

Let me know if possible..

Location:  Burnsville MN-Moving to Kalispell MT. in June 20111

My VIN:    2691

......John.....

Great idea!...

My VIN:    10478 Owner since October 1982

I certainly hopes DAP continues operation and someone as competent and helpful as John runs it.

I never had ANY problems with John over nearly 20 years of purchasing from him. He was a tremendous source of help, especially years ago when he would tell me to call him until 9 at night if I ran into problems during repairs.

My VIN:    3028

I am not sure the business will continue, as I received an email tonight saying my order I placed a month ago is cancelled.
    Barry

My VIN:    5314

Rip, john!

Only knew John the last 3 years. My DeLorean sat for 20+ years and he helped me get it back on the road. He was very helpful and informative. Read a few negative things about John, but was always positive with me. Rest in peace, John. You sure deserve it. You will be dearly missed.

I first talked with John over 10 years ago when I was getting my car back on the road after it sitting for many years. I appreciated that he was an alternative vendor and brought a different perspective to the community. He was driven to innovate new solutions. While he wasn't always successful in that mission, he tried earnestly. While by no means modern or elegant, his website was a useful resource, and I learned a great deal from his photos and advice. He knew his limitations as well. I recall once talking with him, and he mentioned needing an engineer to devise a solution to one of our car's know issues. I asked him if he had an apprentice - someone to whom he could pass on his knowledge. He said he did not. Too bad.

Eternal memory. Rest in peace John.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4