Hi, I'm looking for a running DeLorean in the Pacific Northwest. I am located in Western Washington, so anything located closer would be preferable. Here is what I am looking for:

Price range: $20,000-$30,000
Transmission: Slight preference for manual, automatic okay
Upholstery: Slight preference for gray interior, black okay
Hood design: Gas flap variant preferred
Mileage: <65,000 miles, <30,000 miles preferred

Requirements: No torn or cracked leather; drivetrain must be in good working order

My budget is based on completed sales in the last year for a car in a similar condition to what I have in mind. I would be looking to get a Stage 2 engine upgrade in the future, so would consider going above my budget for an example that has already had this work completed. My top priority is a reliable powertrain and transmission as this would be my new primary vehicle and daily driver. Looking for a seller who wants their DeLorean to go to a good home with regular maintenance. I am located minutes from Toby Peterson's DeLorean Service Northwest in Redmond, so would have easy access to an expert to troubleshoot anything I or a mechanic wouldn't be able to take care of.

I am not looking for a concours-condition car, so would be okay with minor cosmetic blemishes like paint bubbles, wrinkles, or worn leather on the seats. Also following searches on eBay, Autotrader, and Craigslist, so would be open to suggestions via PM for where else on the Internet to look.