FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Delorean Go

My VIN:    10084

Ordered several parts...fast shipping, updates on order status, excellent communication.
    Michael Todd
    St. Louis

My VIN:    3294

Most of the parts I've ordered from Delorean Go have all been fantastic - with the exception of their aluminum fan shroud which didn't line up with anything. They are custom made one-off parts (I get that), but mine just ended up not being the correct size. I modified it and made it work, but other than that, everything else has been top notch.
    Barry Floyd
    Lebanon, Tennessee
    VIN 3294 - Aug. 81

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Just got my accumulator in today from Deloreango along with a new fuel distributer seal kit. Had been running the band aid DMCH 4cyl accumulator since that's all they had in stock and I need to put the right one back in.

My VIN:    2861

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Another +1 here. Ordered their Volvo style piston & liner set (9.5:1). Great experience, great price, and the set was on my doorstep in two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike

2861 - Aug '81, 5-speed, black interior, gas-flap.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris 16409 View Post
    DeLorean Go is quickly becoming the premier source for DeLorean Parts. Arran runs a great operation over in England. They offer free 2 day shipping on orders over $100.
    Chris,
    I was very interested to hear this. But when I placed my order for over $100, the 2-day shipping did cost extra. In my case the 2-3 day shipping (not the most expense option) was $14.99. What they did advertise is free shipping on orders over $100, but the free version said 6 to 20 days.

Still, like others have said, the things I have purchased from them have been great.

Ron

DeLorean Club UK DeLoreanGo Arran's Avatar

My VIN:    1764

Club(s):   (DCH)

Ron, it just depends on what you order - size/weight etc., so it will go on the most appropriate service for "free", but with a varying price paid (and subsidised) upgrade should you need to ensure you get it particularly fast. For some items (see pistons above ^^ for example) it just so happens that 2-3 day(factor in the time difference) shipping is the most appropriate. And the "6-20 day" service can sometimes actually get there in under 2 days, although that is quite rare.
    Yes I am typing this with one hand and packing your order with the other

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-Ron View Post
    Chris,
    I was very interested to hear this. But when I placed my order for over $100, the 2-day shipping did cost extra. In my case the 2-3 day shipping (not the most expense option) was $14.99. What they did advertise is free shipping on orders over $100, but the free version said 6 to 20 days.

Still, like others have said, the things I have purchased from them have been great.

Ron
    Most US residents are very spoiled when it comes to shipping times, this is a very good example of that.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

My VIN:    16506

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

+1 to what the others have said.

Great customer service & responses to email questions.
    Shannon Y
    www.ohiodeloreans.com
    www.facebook.com/ohiodeloreans
    ---
    1st angle drive - 58,027 miles (20 years) -- original
    2nd angle drive - 48,489 miles (21 years) -- original from donor
    3rd angle drive - 26,572 miles (2 years 3 months) -- DMCH
    4th angle drive - 21,988 miles (1 year 11 months) -- DMCH
    5th angle drive - 7,137 miles (10 months 2 days) -- DMCH
    6th angle drive - OVER 113,704 miles and counting (OVER 13 yr 1 month & counting) -- new Martin Gutkowski unit
    over 245K miles

My VIN:    4792

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

Another +1

Arran and DeloreanGo are an asset to the community. Great products at great prices, with amazing service to boot!

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

Excellent parts and service, I have purchased a lot of parts from Arran. He is super responsive to emails, and as others said shipping is super fast, and free over $100! Cant beat it. Highly recommended.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast