FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Delorean Go

My VIN:    10309

I just used DeloreanGo for a badly needed idle air valve motor. It was cheaper than DMCH and also a new model. It worked perfectly and reduced the
    idle from 1500 to 750. I opted for the faster shipping service and it came super quick. Have to watch the days that they don't ship, I think it was Sunday no shipping and they have a different Holiday shipping than we do, like they don't celebrate July 4.

Quote Originally Posted by cdrusn View Post
    .....they have a different Holiday shipping than we do, like they don't celebrate July 4.
    Lol, they have no reason to celebrate July 4th.

BFCDC45C-829D-4DC4-933D-9C24D8A32C9F.jpg

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

The real question is did Ron's car make it to the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The real question is did Ron's car make it to the show?
    Michael,
    It's always good, and reassuring, in life when things end well. I bask in the glory and you enjoy the story. As the sun sets, all is well with both Ron and the car. Small town car shows are just neat! And in our area, it's just a fantastic time to be driving.

I had no idea there might be interest. Your post made me feel more a part of the group, so thanks.
    Ron

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-Ron View Post
    Michael,
    It's always good, and reassuring, in life when things end well. I bask in the glory and you enjoy the story. As the sun sets, all is well with both Ron and the car. Small town car shows are just neat! And in our area, it's just a fantastic time to be driving.

I had no idea there might be interest. Your post made me feel more a part of the group, so thanks.
    Ron
    You're not getting a hug.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    You're not getting a hug.
    I bet the other Mike would give the other Ron a hug.

My VIN:    1844

It might be sounding repetitive but praise due is praise due. DeLorean Go and Arran especially, have been second to none with product quality/availability and customer service. I've received the stainless lettering for the rear fascia and door sills, a set of floor mats, an incredibly beautiful stainless shift knob (the weight!) and the wide-stripe kit. Arran went above and beyond working with me on a set of custom decals for the wide stripe kit in lieu of the 'DMC' normally offered. There has never been any surprises and I have a current 'wish list' online in eager anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongiovi View Post
    It might be sounding repetitive but praise due is praise due. DeLorean Go and Arran especially, have been second to none with product quality/availability and customer service. I've received the stainless lettering for the rear fascia and door sills, a set of floor mats, an incredibly beautiful stainless shift knob (the weight!) and the wide-stripe kit. Arran went above and beyond working with me on a set of custom decals for the wide stripe kit in lieu of the 'DMC' normally offered. There has never been any surprises and I have a current 'wish list' online in eager anticipation.
    How are the floor mats? I’m considering replacing mine.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4