Hi guys!

Need help. So I bought a bunch of the wings b cool items from delorean northwest. I was super excited to install them and put the car on ramps.....only to find out my car already had the new fans and relay mods.....totally newbie move.

Anyways I also bought the wings b cool adjustable fan switch, and can definitely verify that has not been done (just in time too because my otterstat is not working right). At least I got 1 out of 3! Anyway when reading the instructions I feel confident I can successfully install the part, except for 1 area.....bleeding the coolant system. I've read all the horror stories of air getting in the system, and or the coolant hoses being brittle at the radiator and breaking off. I want to make sure I do this right as I've never done it before and need your help.

How exactly do I empty the coolant system? Are the hoses at my radiator the brittle type, or are they upgraded? I have pictures below for reference.

Next how do I properly fill the coolant system and bleed it? I see there's a bleed screw at the water pump in the manuals, but mine has a hose connected.....by chance am I lucky and have the famed self bleeding system? Again I have pictures for reference.

If I do have the self bleeding system.....how does it work and how do I bleed all the air out? I need all the help I can get so please dont hesitate to break it down dummy style for me....I take no offense!

Very Respectfully,
Jared
20190803_153505.jpg20190803_153413.jpg20190803_153411.jpg