Today driving the car for the first time I noticed that the heater and air conditioning controls are not allowing aor to come through the vemts. Yes the blower is running. After reading quite a few posts on here I noticed that I should check the vacuum lines. Upon doing so I found that the vacuum line running to the vacuum actuator under the glove box insert connects to a T and runs the the lower large vacuum actuator on the driver side and to the heater t ac control knob.

That T fitting was broken and all 3 lines were just hanging.
Easy fix. Just get a new T fitting.

Heres the issue. The lever that opens and closes the flap that attaches to the actuator under the glove box is missing and has been modified. Take a look at the pics. A previous person took some kind of metal bracket and attached it to the shaft that opens and closes that flap. What ever they were attempting, it obviously did not work.

Does anyone know where i can get a replacement arm? I am also attaching a photo of the piece i need that is attached to a heater box that is for sale an ebay right now for comparison purposes.

Also does anybody recognize the bracket that they put in place of the arm which obviously broke off years ago. I'm hoping it's not needed for something on the car somewhere else.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
20190807_233609.jpg20190807_234915.jpg