FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: BTTF "A" car leaving Petersen tonight?

My VIN:    10644

BTTF "A" car leaving Petersen tonight?

I found this late last night: https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...05-story.html/

The Grove is partnering with the Petersen Automotive Museum to host drive-in movie nights. Tonight they're showing Back to the Future and if I understand this right, the Petersen is providing a DeLorean time machine. This is either the "A" car that we all know they have in their possession, or they're going to sub it out to time machine replica owner. Does anyone have more details?
    Christian Williams, Bay Area
    #3452 from 2000-2005
    #10644 since 2015

Young Padawan With The DeLorean kings1527's Avatar

My VIN:    6575

Quote Originally Posted by BladeBronson View Post
    I found this late last night: https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...05-story.html/

The Grove is partnering with the Petersen Automotive Museum to host drive-in movie nights. Tonight they're showing Back to the Future and if I understand this right, the Petersen is providing a DeLorean time machine. This is either the "A" car that we all know they have in their possession, or they're going to sub it out to time machine replica owner. Does anyone have more details?
    Highly doubtful it will have anything to do with the A-car. Even though the Peterson houses it, it's still property of Universal and I don't see them loaning it out to anyone. Whatsmore, the A-car is inoperable. I see a replica owner stepping up to the plate.

Alex Abdalla

Late 1981, Grey 5-speed, 75k miles. Built 11/11/81

A stock-look with modern, reliable technology.

A full restoration with step-by-step "what I did" is in progress at www.delorean6575revisited.blogspot.com

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Yeah... It can't be the A-Car.
    When it was on display at Universal it was mounted off the ground and the wheels were hanging. In order to keep them from sagging they welded the suspension solid.
    It's unlikely that it would be driveable like that.

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!