FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: I need a Project Delorean for under $20K will pay $1,000 for purchased referral

My VIN:    5610

I need a Project Delorean for under $20K will pay $1,000 for purchased referral

I know I haven't been on here or posting in a "LONG" time but today I have a little me time and decided to check in.

We have been staying very busy with builds, events, special appearances and our families. We just shipped two DTM's out this past May 2019. One to Dallas Texas and the other to the Volo Auto Museum in Chicago Ill.

We currently have three Delorean conversions in our facility we are working on to become Time Machine replicas and one more that as soon as I can find a project Delorean (don't need the engine/trans) we'll have our fourth.

SO-ooo-oo-o, anyone that can provide me with a lead to a 1981-83 in good shape/condition inside, outside and underneath with a grey interior, with or without a transmission and engine for less than $20k, I will pay a $1,000 dollar referral fee if I purchase said delorean.

I don't need the engine or trans "BUT" the skins, interior and underbelly need to be in good condition. No holes in the frame, no major dents in the skins, no interior that looks like a velociraptor got into it.

Please don't just refer me to Deloreans on Ebay, Craigslist, Auto Trader, Car Gurus on any other list. Make sure the listings you send me are legit, not scams, check them out and make. You must do a little homework to earn this money. I and my team have already and continue to check out the auto for sale listings.

Contract me at: [email protected]

Thanks ! To be continued...….. DTM Paradox Series Vin # for Ads.jpg DTM.com logo with slogan.jpg

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

-Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

Curtis Bateman
    [email protected]
    Virginia
    VIN 4797 Oct 1981

My VIN:    5610

Cool Purchase made !

Quote Originally Posted by cbateman View Post
    Thanks for posting this to me but "WOW" this car looks as if it was under water. $18.5K is way too money and way too torn up.

Please note: This thread can close. I just purchased Thomas's Delorean.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Congrats!!