I know I haven't been on here or posting in a "LONG" time but today I have a little me time and decided to check in.

We have been staying very busy with builds, events, special appearances and our families. We just shipped two DTM's out this past May 2019. One to Dallas Texas and the other to the Volo Auto Museum in Chicago Ill.

We currently have three Delorean conversions in our facility we are working on to become Time Machine replicas and one more that as soon as I can find a project Delorean (don't need the engine/trans) we'll have our fourth.

SO-ooo-oo-o, anyone that can provide me with a lead to a 1981-83 in good shape/condition inside, outside and underneath with a grey interior, with or without a transmission and engine for less than $20k, I will pay a $1,000 dollar referral fee if I purchase said delorean.

I don't need the engine or trans "BUT" the skins, interior and underbelly need to be in good condition. No holes in the frame, no major dents in the skins, no interior that looks like a velociraptor got into it.

Please don't just refer me to Deloreans on Ebay, Craigslist, Auto Trader, Car Gurus on any other list. Make sure the listings you send me are legit, not scams, check them out and make. You must do a little homework to earn this money. I and my team have already and continue to check out the auto for sale listings.

Contract me at: [email protected]

Thanks ! To be continued...….. DTM Paradox Series Vin # for Ads.jpg DTM.com logo with slogan.jpg