FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yahtzee Flux Capacitor Help Needed

My VIN:    3455

I have one of these and if I recall correctly it barely takes any motion at all to activate it. There are several free interval timer apps that you can customize to vibrate every X seconds. Maybe you could install one on an old phone and put it in the back of the device where the game pieces are stored.

My VIN:    05457

Depending on how involved you want to get, you could solder up a cheap relay timer. Not sure if this one is any good, but it is super cheap at $2. The idea being that you power this board (maybe from a separate battery?) and it counts a time interval for you, after which it closes the circuit to trigger the yahtzee switch.
    David Proehl

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralLee01 View Post
    Although I'd rather have a Diamond Select, I am working with this Yahtzee Flux Capacitor. This was a sealed unit that I opened and tried out to install in my car, and to my surprise I found that this apparently only lights when the unit is shaken and repeats in a series of 7 blinks then stops until it is shaken again. I can hear a sort of inertia switch inside it that activates it but don't know what part operates that function. Does anyone know how I can rig this to keep blinking constantly when turned on?
    Attachment 61313Attachment 61314Attachment 61315Attachment 61316Attachment 61317

I am laughing at myself. I have one of these in the garage. I thought it was broken because it would never light up. I never thought to shake it.

nice thread, I was in search of another of these mini flux when I came here.

I've had one of these here for quite a while and now I played with PIC controllers, made a
    little program to make it flux continously.

It needs some soldering skills to replace the chip...if interested PM me.

Elvis & 6548
    ...still in search of another mini flux...

Hello,
    I bought too the Yahtzee Flux capacitor and it's a gret product.
    But I would like tu use it continously.

I sent you a PM elvis in order to know if you have a solution

bye

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    I have a small one that fits into the lighter socket. When someone notices it is smaller than the one in the movie I just tell them that in the future we have figured out how to make them smaller and more powerful.
    My son in law gave me a phone charger with one. It plugs in like yours. (Maybe the same thing) I only plug it in at car shows. I’m going to steal your line.

My VIN:    2942

When my flux capacitor went i bought this kit.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/265185007041

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2