FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Merch! Support fellow Owner Ben Ferguson! (Apparel, Stickers and Tumblers!)

My VIN:    16377

DeLorean Merch! Support fellow Owner Ben Ferguson! (Apparel, Stickers and Tumblers!)

Hey All,

Just wanted to post a link to my online store where I have a full section of DeLorean related products for sale. I have apparel, stickers and tumblers available.

If you use discount code BEN20 at checkout, you will receive 20% off your full order and you will be helping out fellow DeLorean owner Ben Ferguson in the process!

Ben was recently the victim of a theft at his house. I offered to send him the profit of all orders that use his discount code.

Check out the store and see if there is anything that catches your eye.

I recently added the ability to customize the tumblers and some of the shirts with your car's VIN number.

Below are examples of the customized products.

If you want anything customized, please send an email to our support address and we will accommodate your request!

Support address: [email protected]

Here is the link to my store:
    Click Here!

Please let me know if there are any questions!

Thanks!

-Nick
    Attached Images
    Last edited by NJP548; 10-05-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Are the tumblers spill proof? I need a new travel tumbler that I can throw in a bag and not worry about spilling coffee everywhere.

My VIN:    16377

Quote Originally Posted by CFI View Post
    Are the tumblers spill proof? I need a new travel tumbler that I can throw in a bag and not worry about spilling coffee everywhere.
    The Tumbler lids are clear plastic that seal into the tumblers themselves. The opening to drink from is open so it may not work in the scenario you are asking about.

See the attached picture from the top view.

IMG_1432.jpg

Thanks.

-Nick