FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: New Listing! 1981 DeLorean DMC-12 5 speed manual, black interior in excellent condi

New Listing! 1981 DeLorean DMC-12 5 speed manual, black interior in excellent condi

New Listing!

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 5 speed manual, black interior in excellent condition.
    19K miles Located: Outer Banks NC
    Built: May 1981 #1464
    Price: $41,900

2.85L V6 w. 5 speed manual Transmission, Grey Interior with Black Leather Seats, Grooved Hood with Gas Filler Cap, Power Windows, A/C, OEM AM/ FM/Cassette Radio, NEW original double side striping with DMC logo,

Thank you for looking at my 1981 DeLorean DMC-12. The car is in fantastic working order and features a manual transmission, grooved hood with gas door, renewed original DMC side striping and a perfect stainless steel body.
    The car has been lightly used, (just 19k miles) and regularly exercised and garaged in Virginia and NY until recently. We completed a full mechanical inspection and restoration in October of 2018. PJ Grady Delorean and Rob Grady did all the work using original parts wherever possible and we invested over $18k to put this DMC in top running condition. Full details and invoices available for viewing.
    There remains some cosmetic work to be done to achieve a near perfect car and pictures of these areas are available at the link. Both seat covers should either be restored or recovered as the leather is splitting from time and wear. The plastic fascia trim needs sanding and repainting and the end of the dashboard material has a crack. We believe this car would value at $45-50k based on current market similar cars once the cosmetic work is complete and have priced the car at $41.9k accordingly.
    We are hoping to sell to someone who is an enthusiast and will take good care of her. A high quality car cover, complete factory repair manual and original owners manuals are included. We keep the license plate!

Delo.jpg
    Link to Photo Array: https://photos.app.goo.gl/j4CPYvBRwUXCBpdA6

Phone Contact: 804-387-6886 No Text Messages please.
    E-mail: sandbarrs at gmail dot com
    Ask for Janet.

Price Break

We are reducing our asking price to $39.900. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

My VIN:    628

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Hey Bud, just a friendly tip that you might want to change the first photo of that album with the car from the side - the lighting really makes the car look like it is painted white and painted DeLoreans can be a turn off for a lot of people. Honestly, I did a double take before I clicked on the album link.

Also, please post additional pictures of the engine for potential buyers

Good luck with the sell!
    Last edited by JBaker4981; 11-18-2019 at 03:19 PM.
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628
    Black Interior, Automatic
    TNDMC: TN DeLorean Motor Club