FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1983 DeLorean garaged since 1984. only 1,580 miles

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

I think that you guys should hug it out.
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    I think that you guys should hug it out.
    If Ron decides to come to my tech session in the spring we are going to hug the duck out of each other.

My VIN:    02855

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Where is this car?

Quote Originally Posted by Hill Valley PD View Post
    However, not sure why, this car has earlier style round exhaust tips on it found on the 1981s. 82s and 83s had angled exhaust tips. The moderator may want you to post a price as well. This car looks CLEAN.
    I stand corrected! Apparently, some 83s were produced with the earlier style exhaust tips from the 81s probably due to a shortage of parts. Who bought this car?!

I stand corrected! Apparently, some 83s were produced with the earlier style exhaust tips.

20069 has round tips not angled.

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

The 83's are what I call put togethers. They were put together with whatever was at hand with no regard to running production changes. Probably because they had limited parts but also, I believe, whatever was easily available. The main concern was a put together, complete car, not if it was correct. Another hallmark of the 83's is that all were undercoated, probably because they figured they were going to be sitting around for a while and they didn't want any visible rust.
    David Teitelbaum

Oh wonderful. Just when I think I finally figured out posting photos on here after reading other threads teaching me how... I still screw it up. I’ve managed to take already small photos and now post them upside down. I’m killing it. Was really hoping to get this done on my lunch hour but it looks like I’ll have to figure it out tonight when I get home. The car is still available. I’ve decided to hold off on posting it in bring a trailer for the time being. The gentleman I gave first dibs to has not been back in contact with me for a few days now so I don’t know the status on wether or not it’s sale pending anymore. I have about 30 photos to get posted on here and will be logged in to answer any questions or PM’s. I’m sorry for my absence but I wanted to give him time since he was first before responding to any of your private messages a few of you have sent. I will be replying to them today, thank you for your patients.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcGrath View Post
    ... I’ve managed to take already small photos and now post them upside down.
    Check out this link:
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?15...l=1#post224779

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3