FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stupid jokes

My VIN:    2245

What's the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?

The wheelchair

My VIN:    2245

What did the blind man say to his dog when exiting the bus?

Step off, bitch

My VIN:    10201

For those of you about to start holiday shopping that aren't sure what to get your loved ones, a severed foot makes the ultimate stocking stuffer.

My VIN:    5051

Who invented copper wire?
    2 Lawyers fighting over a penny!

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

A successful but burned out gynecologist decides to change profession and become a Delorean mechanic.

He takes the course, studies hard and takes the final exam that consists of putting back together a totally dismantled engine and getting K-Jet to run. He diligently performs the task and patiently awaits his grade In short order he is amazed to get the results of his test; a 150 score out of a possible 100! He could go work for Delorean Motor Company with that score!

While happy, he's curious how he got more than 100 on his test, so he asks his instructor. Paddy replies, "not only did you assemble the engine and get the notorious K-Jet PRV engine to run perfectly getting you the 100 score, but I gave you an extra 50 points because never in my life I have I seen anyone do it exclusively through the exhaust pipe!!!!!"

Pop, pop, bada boom!!!!!!!
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spittybug View Post
    A successful but burned out gynecologist decides to change profession and become a Delorean mechanic.

He takes the course, studies hard and takes the final exam that consists of putting back together a totally dismantled engine and getting K-Jet to run. He diligently performs the task and patiently awaits his grade In short order he is amazed to get the results of his test; a 150 score out of a possible 100! He could go work for Delorean Motor Company with that score!

While happy, he's curious how he got more than 100 on his test, so he asks his instructor. Paddy replies, "not only did you assemble the engine and get the notorious K-Jet PRV engine to run perfectly getting you the 100 score, but I gave you an extra 50 points because never in my life I have I seen anyone do it exclusively through the exhaust pipe!!!!!"

Pop, pop, bada boom!!!!!!!
    I changed it to proctologist and laughed harder

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Hill Valley PD View Post
    I changed it to proctologist and laughed harder
    LOL...or change exhaust pipe to metering housing.

My VIN:    3610

Cool

A grocery store manager hears a commotion over in the spice aisle, he walks over and finds his newest employee had spilled a large box of spices all over himself. The manager tells the employee to clean up his mess, and the employee responds: “Sure boss, I’ve got nothing but thyme on my hand.”

My VIN:    10201

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean3610 View Post
    A grocery store manager hears a commotion over in the spice aisle, he walks over and finds his newest employee had spilled a large box of spices all over himself. The manager tells the employee to clean up his mess, and the employee responds: “Sure boss, I’ve got nothing but thyme on my hand.”
    The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a well seasoned veteran

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2