Hey guys, I just wrapped up another LS Swap so I figured I would share here.

The owner of 2022 had seen a video of my car on Youtube and reached out me to ask if I would be interested in fixing up his car. It was all original and missing the engine. This original inquiry was in late 2016.
I thought about it for a year, and we worked out the details. He shipped me his car in late 2017 and work began. This was just shy of a two year project. It was not my only project as well - I still did some major work to 11408 and house renovations. To put it lightly, it was a very busy time for me. But in the end, I am extremely happy how 2022 turned out. It is very much a "hop in and drive" kind of car. Everything works as it should and the car has proven to be very reliable. All the gauges work, the power comes on in a subtle way, starts and warms up like any modern car, nice cold A/C, etc. I have also documented the car fairly well. I drew up a full wiring diagram and compiled a small "owners manual" including information such as replacement parts and the vehicles they came off of for future trouble shooting.

This build was very in depth and required a body off as it required a full restoration in addition to the engine swap. Futhermore, this is my first time working with this Porsche transmission so I had to start from scratch with all the mounts and whatnot. If this car had a stock UN1 transmission it would have sped the whole project up. The UN1 was originally going to be used in the swap but the transmission had been sitting for many years and had severe internal rust and pitting.

Build Details:
2006 GM LS4
2002 Porsche 911 6 speed transmission
GM factory EFI
Full emissions equipment (4 x O2 sensors, Charcoal can, evap valve, vent valve, etc)
Cruise control
6" Touchscreen android stereo
Full QA1 Coil over suspension (drivestainless)

Now on to the pictures:

The original pickup. The car had been sitting for almost 10 years in this state. No engine, all original parts. Everything needed replacing.