In the process of restoring my project #11789, it was apparent that the brake servo was not receiving any vacuum. The source of it's vacuum did not have a rubber tube attached to it.
There is a thread somewhere on here where somebody was asking for the Vacuum line route and he never really got an answer . I can't find it now so I thought I do a separate How to thead.

I posted this on the Facebook Page "DeLorean Restoration Projects" and felt that it would be good to post it here too for posterity.

If you are restoring or renovating a "complete car" you are probably aware of the Brake Servo vacuum route as it probably hasn't been ripped out .... as it was in my car.

As this is my first time working on (saving) a DeLorean and it's my retirement project (yes it'll happen to you too one day) ... then this may help you?

The following sequence of photos explains the route of the Brake Servo vac line.
Photo 1. Shows the page from the manual. the second photo shows another version of this route.
001 manual.jpg

Here's my version of the above.
Photo 2. The brake servo at the front, represented by "red circle" joins onto a hardline at the petrol tank end - infact just above the right hand corner of the petrol tank (see later picture) and runs back towards the engine compartment .Then (this bamboozled me) crosses over the top of the frame at the rear, to the passenger side.

06 red.jpg

Photo 3. The rubber hose connects to the brake servo at the top.
It runs down to a hardline that sits on top of the frame - see next pic

01 red.jpg

Photo 4. This photo is taken peering down onto the fuel tank and frame, with the brake servo/ brake fluid reservoir cover removed.
The rubber pipe runs from the brake servo (previous pic) down to the hardline at the front of the car, circled below.
You can tell it's one of the 50 cars exported to the Middle East in 1982, because of all the sand !!!

01a red.jpg

Photo 5The hardline travels from the front of the car to the rear and exits on the top of the rear frame in the passenger side, circled red and a close up follows in the next pic.

02 red.jpg

Photo 6. From the previous pic here is a close up of the rubber hose joining on the hardline at the back of the car, on top of the frame.In this photo the rear passenger side wheel has been removed.

03 red.jpg

Photo 7. A close up of where the rubber hose attaches to the induction system sitting on top of the VOD

05 red.jpg

Photo 8. From the rear passenger wheel well, the rubber hose comes up to the induction system on top of the VOD and fits onto the outlet shown . it then T's off, adding a vac feed to the vac tank in the left rear pontoon, that supplies the heating system.

07 red.jpg

..... and the vac tank to heater controls is another topic!

I hope that this helps?