FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: LSEAT Leather seat covers

My VIN:    Midproduction

Dave

I recommend using some version of a locking sheet clamp to pull the two long indents along the the top piece while you hog-ring them against the back of the seat.

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by dmcnc View Post
    Dave

I recommend using some version of a locking sheet clamp to pull the two long indents along the the top piece while you hog-ring them against the back of the seat.
    I don't really know what you mean but when I get my covers and tools I'm sure I will find out. I won't take the old ones off till I'm ready to start covering.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    05141

That looks good. The real quality will show in a few years, but also depends on how you treat the seats.

Mine were recovered 12 years ago and the car is used every season. But the car is always stored indoors, and twice a year I grease up the seats. They still look like new.
    I always wanted to have the inner door panels recevered in that wrinckle pattern. But I was affraid of a color difference so I never touched it.
    Attached Images

Steering with power

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by L3V3L1 View Post
    Here are some pics of the LSEAT Leather seat covers. I opted for perforated inserts. These are dim gray, they came in 4 weeks.
    What color stitching did you select? Hard to see accurate colors on their website.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    What color stitching did you select? Hard to see accurate colors on their website.
    I chose the thread color L004, silver grey

Quote Originally Posted by john 05141 View Post
    That looks good. The real quality will show in a few years, but also depends on how you treat the seats.

Mine were recovered 12 years ago and the car is used every season. But the car is always stored indoors, and twice a year I grease up the seats. They still look like new.
    I always wanted to have the inner door panels recevered in that wrinckle pattern. But I was affraid of a color difference so I never touched it.

Do you know where you had those seat covers from? You know if they are still available?

My VIN:    #1550

Really nice seats.
    I like your idea to use the shrink tubing on the lever. It looks really good and I?m sure it fells good (better than a cold metal lever).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4