Hello everyone. New owner here. Been wanting a Delorean since I was a kid. Finally got mine a few months ago and have been working on it periodically. I purchased pretty much a rolling shell but have most parts. I purchased the car with no engine or trans. I’ve been building cars since middle school. I’ve decided to power this Delorean by a 1jzgte. Ive read the post on the other JZ powered delorean but haven’t been able to get ahold of the builder. I’ve also sent out original wheels to be converted into three piece and will be 17’s front and 18’s rear. I’ve also upgraded the seats to a more sporty 80s honda prelude bucket seats. I feel they fit the car better. The entire interior is currently getting reupholstered and will be black with silver stitching by recaro. It will also have stainless steel grommets on the seats.

I am currently sourcing a set of coil overs. Trying to decide what’s the best bang for my buck. A couple companies hace jumped on board including Falken tire. Anyway, glad to join y’all and hope to see y’all at a local meet sometime. Feel free to ask any questions or suggest any ideas y’all may have.

Thanks
Javier.