FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DCF Event: Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 2nd-5th, 2020

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

DCF Event: Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 2nd-5th, 2020

Greetings DCF!

Join us in central Florida on April 2-5, 2020 for the 17th annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival children’s charity event! This four-day festival showcases North America’s largest collection of exotic cars, race cars, Hollywood movie cars, and iconic actors and celebrities, coming together to help children with life threatening medical conditions. The car show "Concours of Exotic Cars in Downtown Celebration" is held on Saturday, April 4th.

The DeLorean Club of Florida has been a proud participant of this show since 2005, and we are excited to be able to continue that tradition this year. Last year, we were lucky enough to have 8 beautiful DeLoreans at the show, and we would love to have even more this year! Registration is $59 through February 29th, and $79 on March 1st and after. All proceeds from this show go to benefit children's charities such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, and Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital.

To register, simply go to http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com, select the Event Tickets and Car Registration button, and click through the steps. We're looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Register before March 1st to avoid the late registration fee!

Regards,

Dana S, President
    The DeLorean Club of Florida
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: http://www.deloreanclubfl.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deloreanclubfl

My VIN:    6654

I'll be there. Will I hear your, my, headers?
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    <2000

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I'll be there. Will I hear your, my, headers?
    Great to hear. No, unfortunately I haven't put them on yet, but I now have a plan for their refurbishment.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)