FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Hagerty 1-21-2020 = DeLorean confirms plans to produce “new” DMC-12s

My VIN:    ******* 01860 - Legend TT 06068 - VQ35 SC

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by BLWNAWY View Post

And I can't access the DMCtoday.com files without joining
    Same. Not clear to me why so many different forums are needed. I have been sticking to FaceBook lately, and only come here when someone sends me a link. No idea what DMCtoday is!
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    Got any new Purflux oil filters? I may want to buy them.
    Learn about Vin 01860 with a Legend Industries engine: https://malevy-dmc.blogspot.com/2022...oDeLorean.html
    I can fix your Craig W460 radio: https://malevy-dmc.blogspot.com/2022...te-player.html

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Malevy View Post
    Same. Not clear to me why so many different forums are needed. I have been sticking to FaceBook lately, and only come here when someone sends me a link. No idea what DMCtoday is!
    Never considered DMCtoday - been with talk for years and dont see a reason to go somewhere else. No FB or any social media for me - ever.
    ~LXA~
    Dunmurry | Stuttgart | Leipzig | Munich | Tochigi | Fremont | Bratislava | Sindelfingen | Kansas City | Oakville | Coventry

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I can't access the DMCtoday.com files without joining, which I may do later if I'm that bored.
    I tried 6 or 8 times to register at DMCtoday. My registration was finally accepted, but no confirmation ever received (email address is correct). As a result I can log in, but cannot access anything. I'd like to go back and refresh my memory on the SonnyV saga, but apparently it's not that easy....
    1981 DeLorean w/supercharged Chevy V6 - purchased 1990; built '90-'95; sold 2005; re-purchased 2016; sold again 2017
    1957 Dodge D500 Hemi convertible - restoration completed 7/2015; sold 12/2019
    1957 Dodge 2-door station wagon, 2019 Chrysler drivetrain
    2000 Corvette convertible

My VIN:    16377

I tried 6 or 8 times to register at DMCtoday. My registration was finally accepted, but no confirmation ever received (email address is correct). As a result I can log in, but cannot access anything. I'd like to go back and refresh my memory on the SonnyV saga, but apparently it's not that easy....
    Same exact thing happened to me. I just tried with two different email addresses. I sent an email to the admin earlier today and I'm waiting to hear back.

-Nick

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by NJP548 View Post
    Same exact thing happened to me. I just tried with two different email addresses. I sent an email to the admin earlier today and I'm waiting to hear back.

-Nick
    Be sure to check your spam filter. I deleted about 500 accounts today and yours might have been caught up in the latest bot purge.

Better yet, PM me your screen names after you register(again because I may have deleted them) and I will just approve them manually. Maybe something is up on our end?
    Last edited by Michael; 01-28-2021 at 02:04 PM.

My VIN:    16377

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Be sure to check your spam filter. I deleted about 500 accounts today and yours might have been caught up in the latest bot purge.

Better yet, PM me your screen names after you register(again because I may have deleted them) and I will just approve them manually. Maybe something is up on our end?
    Sending you a PM now.

Thanks.

-Nick

More of a reason to believe it when I see it when it comes to this "new" DeLorean. The overpromising and underdelivering of DMC lives on!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9