Hello!

After a lifetime of obsession and several years of research and financial preparation, I'm finally in a position to start looking for my Delorean. My budget falls generally into the mid-$30s.

I am located in Nashville, TN, and I’m okay with traveling for the right car to check it out in person if the timing and budget works. In general, I’m looking for a car that’s ready to enjoy with no major work needing to be done to get it into driving condition. In general, I'm looking for a good condition, ready to drive, manual transmission, gray interior, lighter wheels, highly prefer a grooved hood with no gas flap. I'm okay with some upgrades needing to be done, as I plan on improving the car over time and taking care of it under my stewardship.

Must Have:
  • Bare stainless
  • 5-speed Manual Transmission
  • Gray interior (I'd say highly highly preferred)
  • Maintained and serviced with records to show
  • Currently turnkey condition, ready to enjoy
  • Upgraded fuel system components
  • Good condition frame, no rot
  • Okay with minor blemishes on exterior and normal wear on interior, doesn’t have to be concourse perfect (A 20 footer, if you will)
  • Title clean and ready to go
  • Within United States

Preferred but not required (Understood some of these shift the price range up):
  • Grooved hood, no gas flap
  • Light gray wheels
  • Eibach suspension upgrade
  • Stage-2 or DPI Spec-2 upgrades major plus
  • Any mix of upgrades installed throughout the car, for example: LEDs, stainless overflow tank, relays, etc.. are a big plus as well

Dealbreakers:
  • Project cars
  • Rot on the frame and engine block
  • Engine and Transmission issues
  • Major body damage requiring panel replacement or fiberglass repair

Are there any out there? Let's talk! I can be contacted here or email: mike.parra.design (at) gmail.com

Mike