FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 5-Spd Manual, Gray, Grooved hood, driver condition, mid-$30s

My VIN:    4372

5-Spd Manual, Gray, Grooved hood, driver condition, mid-$30s

Hello!

After a lifetime of obsession and several years of research and financial preparation, I'm finally in a position to start looking for my Delorean. My budget falls generally into the mid-$30s.

I am located in Nashville, TN, and I’m okay with traveling for the right car to check it out in person if the timing and budget works. In general, I’m looking for a car that’s ready to enjoy with no major work needing to be done to get it into driving condition. In general, I'm looking for a good condition, ready to drive, manual transmission, gray interior, lighter wheels, highly prefer a grooved hood with no gas flap. I'm okay with some upgrades needing to be done, as I plan on improving the car over time and taking care of it under my stewardship.

Must Have:
    • Bare stainless
    • 5-speed Manual Transmission
    • Gray interior (I'd say highly highly preferred)
    • Maintained and serviced with records to show
    • Currently turnkey condition, ready to enjoy
    • Upgraded fuel system components
    • Good condition frame, no rot
    • Okay with minor blemishes on exterior and normal wear on interior, doesn’t have to be concourse perfect (A 20 footer, if you will)
    • Title clean and ready to go
    • Within United States

Preferred but not required (Understood some of these shift the price range up):
    • Grooved hood, no gas flap
    • Light gray wheels
    • Eibach suspension upgrade
    • Stage-2 or DPI Spec-2 upgrades major plus
    • Any mix of upgrades installed throughout the car, for example: LEDs, stainless overflow tank, relays, etc.. are a big plus as well

Dealbreakers:
    • Project cars
    • Rot on the frame and engine block
    • Engine and Transmission issues
    • Major body damage requiring panel replacement or fiberglass repair

Are there any out there? Let's talk! I can be contacted here or email: mike.parra.design (at) gmail.com

Mike

My VIN:    6272 10638 17158

Was promised to be offered to 2 others first, but I will have one coming shortly, fully restored, checks all your boxes other then will start to flirt with higher 30’s rather then mid, and it’s in Canada, not that it should make much of a difference. I brought it from Jackson

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Missing posts?

Please review the Sticky titled", ***-SECTION-RULES-***-Please-READ-BEFORE-POSTING-***".
    RE:
    "1. Items posted for sale in any section must be for items you personally own. Do not post ads for parts or cars you saw for sale online somewhere, including ebay ads that are not yours. These threads will be deleted.
    8. Members: STOP posting remarks like "free bump,good guy or good item”. If you are NOT going to purchase the items listed. Remarks like "you can get it cheaper at so and so place" are NOT allowed.

For Sale- Do not post a question or remark if you do not intend to buy the item.
    Wanted- Do not post a question or remark if you do not intend to sell an item."

My VIN:    6272 10638 17158

No idea why my post would have gotten deleted.
    As said originally I’ll have one up shortly, it checks most of your boxes, other then it will be a bit higher 30’s. How ever it’s fully restored. And it’s in Canada, not that it should matter, I brought it from Jackson

My VIN:    4372

Quote Originally Posted by Gfrank View Post
    As said originally I’ll have one up shortly, it checks most of your boxes, other then it will be a bit higher 30’s. How ever it’s fully restored. And it’s in Canada, not that it should matter, I brought it from Jackson
    Awesome! Where in Canada? Do you happen to have photos of the car and documentation of the items that were restored and replaced? Feel free to PM me with details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Gfrank View Post
    Sorry, my mistake!
    I left it the first time through. It was read but later quoted in one of six 'not interested in selling' posts, and got caught up in the mess...