FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: UBSCC Dixon British Car Show - May 17, 2020

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

UBSCC Dixon British Car Show - May 17, 2020

Hello again, everyone!

Another reminder that one of my favorite events of the year is coming up - the United British Sports Car Club All-British show, in Dixon. You might recall that last year's was cancelled due to the crazy and unseasonable rain - so it's been a while!

It will be on May 17th this year, and it’s a really fun, respectful, laid-back event. We need 3 DeLoreans to get a judging class or else we’ll be lumped in with the other random coupes and closed-top saloons.

I’ll be there! Will you?

http://www.ubscc.org/CarShow.htm

Jon
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

NCDMC

My VIN:    10911 and 05794

Dixon Brit Car Show for 2021 has been moved from May to September

The Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and Swap Meet
    September 19, 2021
    Current Covid-19 restrictions will prevent us from holding the Dixon Car Show in May of this year, but we are happy to announce that we have secured the date of Sunday, September 19, 2021 at the Dixon Fairgrounds in Dixon, CA!

We hope to return to our May date in 2022.

All reservations must be made in advance, either online or by downloading a flyer and mailing it to UBSCC. Social distancing and wearing of masks may be required by the Fairgrounds which will require us to limit the number of cars which we will be able fit on the fields. We ask that everyone who sees this notice to please help advertise our show by making an announcement at their club meetings, posting the information on club website and talking it up at car gatherings. We will not be mailing out flyers this year.

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Quote Originally Posted by montkw View Post

The Annual All British Motor Vehicle Show and Swap Meet
    September 19, 2021
    Current Covid-19 restrictions will prevent us from holding the Dixon Car Show in May of this year, but we are happy to announce that we have secured the date of Sunday, September 19, 2021 at the Dixon Fairgrounds in Dixon, CA!

We hope to return to our May date in 2022.

All reservations must be made in advance, either online or by downloading a flyer and mailing it to UBSCC. Social distancing and wearing of masks may be required by the Fairgrounds which will require us to limit the number of cars which we will be able fit on the fields. We ask that everyone who sees this notice to please help advertise our show by making an announcement at their club meetings, posting the information on club website and talking it up at car gatherings. We will not be mailing out flyers this year.
    Thanks Ken! Will you be mailing this out to the new NDCMC list as well? I haven't heard anything on there in ages now, come to think of it (I joined the "new" thing a while back when Yahoo went offline)
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

My VIN:    0934

Quote Originally Posted by jawn101 View Post

I’ll be there! Will you?

Jon
    Hi Jon,
    Yes, we plan to be there. We signed up just now. Will look forward to seeing you and the rest of the gang on the 19th.
    -Rich
    March '81, 5-speed, black interior