FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What to use to clean up trunk/engine bay?

Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    Step 1: remove carburetor...

Cheers.
    Steven
    And why would I ever wanna go back to the K-Jet?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Brodizzle83 View Post
    And why would I ever wanna go back to the K-Jet?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Walking back to your car after your dinner date that lasted precisely 1 hour and 22 minutes, you open the door for the lady and wave at the crowd gathered taking pics and live streaming. You seat yourself in the cockpit, and discussing coming back to your place. The sheer thrill coupled with terror of the engine just cranking and cranking is just intoxicating. You relieve the starter for a second hoping the car was just tired. The calm silence is stomped out by the laughter and the ramping up of fake shutter sounds from their iPhones. You try again while muttering "Please girl don't do this to me now". Your date looks at you and angrily screams "WTF! YOU BLAMING THIS ON ME?" You try to explain yourself over the cadence of the starter motor keeping rythm with the phone's burst modes. It's almost a symphony. Your explanations are lost on her as she exits the car screaming "I'll TAKE AN UBER...FU AND YOUR 4" PENIS". As you watch her walk away she is intercepted by none other than Maddox Hunter, the quarterback that used to beat you up in HS. He comforts her as he leads her to his 1994 Corvette, pausing to look over his shoulder to mouth the words "I win again".

A carbed car makes memories, but a Kjet car makes memories that haunt you till you die....that's why.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Walking back to your car after your dinner date that lasted precisely 1 hour and 22 minutes, you open the door for the lady and wave at the crowd gathered taking pics and live streaming. You seat yourself in the cockpit, and discussing coming back to your place. The sheer thrill coupled with terror of the engine just cranking and cranking is just intoxicating. You relieve the starter for a second hoping the car was just tired. The calm silence is stomped out by the laughter and the ramping up of fake shutter sounds from their iPhones. You try again while muttering "Please girl don't do this to me now". Your date looks at you and angrily screams "WTF! YOU BLAMING THIS ON ME?" You try to explain yourself over the cadence of the starter motor keeping rythm with the phone's burst modes. It's almost a symphony. Your explanations are lost on her as she exits the car screaming "I'll TAKE AN UBER...FU AND YOUR 4" PENIS". As you watch her walk away she is intercepted by none other than Maddox Hunter, the quarterback that used to beat you up in HS. He comforts her as he leads her to his 1994 Corvette, pausing to look over his shoulder to mouth the words "I win again".

A carbed car makes memories, but a Kjet car makes memories that haunt you till you die....that's why.
    I think you have a future in romance novels aimed at the 38-42 stay at home demographic. Get rid of that pesky day job!
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

You can try cleaning things up with any number of cleaners out there. Windex is cheap and pretty effective if you don't have a lot of built up grease and dirt. If you don't like what you see after cleaning things up you can paint with SEM or something like it but don't get crazy, the original finish wasn't all that pretty. For the most part it was left pretty rough and whatever was applied didn't stick well or last long.
    David Teitelbaum

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    ....don't get crazy, the original finish wasn't all that pretty. For the most part it was left pretty rough and whatever was applied didn't stick well or last long.
    Yeah don't actually make it better than the factory...that's crazy talk. The factory configuration can not and should not be improved upon.

Senior Member - Owner since 2003 Patrick C's Avatar

My VIN:    1880

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post

This just made my day. Hahaha
    Patrick C.
    VIN 1880

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2