FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeloreanGo Clutch Line

My VIN:    10350 & 2083 SEARCHING FOR VIN#16664

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

DeloreanGo Clutch Line

I am replacing my master and slave cylinders and figured I should replace the main clutch line as well. I purchased a new clutch hose from DeloreanGo and wanted to know how others ran the clutch hose as their website product description states “Note that this is deliberately slight shorter than the original, so it can be routed in a way that doesn't require separating the body from the frame.” Do anyone have instructors or a description/recommendation on how the hose should be routed given it’s shorter length?

Thanks Jason
    ---------------------------------
    SEARCHING FOR VIN #16664
    ---------------------------------

DeLorean Club UK DeLoreanGo Arran's Avatar

My VIN:    1764

Club(s):   (DCH)

There is a detailed guide here: http://www.deloreaneurotec.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6118

I have emailed you this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ras12 View Post
    I am replacing my master and slave cylinders and figured I should replace the main clutch line as well. I purchased a new clutch hose from DeloreanGo and wanted to know how others ran the clutch hose as their website product description states “Note that this is deliberately slight shorter than the original, so it can be routed in a way that doesn't require separating the body from the frame.” Do anyone have instructors or a description/recommendation on how the hose should be routed given it’s shorter length?

Thanks Jason
    I installed the D-Go clutch line. It was fine, though routing is a little tricky with the reduced length. I did find an issue with the adapter provided for the clutch master cylinder. The hole through the adapter was not drilled all the way at full diameter and it created a flow restriction that slowed the pedal return and made a loud whooshing sound. I ended up drilling the adapter out to the larger diameter that was already partially drilled.....YMMV, I may have had the only faulty part in the batch.

All other product I purchased from D-Go has been top notch.

Best,
    Ken
    1981 DMC 12- Black
    VIN 46**
    Alameda CA