Next year I'm planning to do some work on my garage. I'd like to do just about everything: coated floors, cabinets, workbench, heat, etc. I'll do a lift eventually, but probably not right away. I have a standard 3 car wide garage and a ceiling that is at about 11 feet (I'm out of the country right now and can't measure to confirm, it might be 10 feet). I will have 3 cars to park in the garage, so no pinball, couch or other game room type stuff will work for me.

I'd love to see ideas from everyone on what you have done, brands of cabinets you'd recommend, or companies you've worked with that do interior design work for this type of thing.

I'd like it to be DeLorean themed so my initial thoughts are black trimed stainless cabinets and grey and black speckled epoxy flooring. This is also a good chance to hide or get rid of some of my garage clutter. Finally, what art do you display? I have a 1/3 scale dealer sign to hang but I'm also thinking maybe favorite photos of my car or vintage photos from the DMC plant.

I've attached some poor photos of my garage in its current state for reference below. Thanks in advance for your ideas!

garage 1.jpg garage 2.jpg