FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Remote Clutch Bleeder Line

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jack's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Posts:    229

    My VIN:    10110

    Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

    Remote Clutch Bleeder Line

    I know John @ Special T Auto used to sell one, but I didn't pick one up before he pasted away.

    clutch-bleeder.jpg

    I've seen people on youtube with ones they had made locally.
    Around here though I'd be better off sourcing the parts myself overtime.
    Before I have to go that route.
    Does anyone know of a source/vendor selling these?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Trstno1's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2014

    Location:  Anchorage, Alaska

    Posts:    806

    My VIN:    5625

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I know John @ Special T Auto used to sell one, but I didn't pick one up before he pasted away.

    clutch-bleeder.jpg

    I've seen people on youtube with ones they had made locally.
    Around here though I'd be better off sourcing the parts myself overtime.
    Before I have to go that route.
    Does anyone know of a source/vendor selling these?
    Arran at Delorean Go was working on one, but the vendor making them are taking forever. I reached out to the community and purchased a Hervey generation 1 bleeder from another member who wasn’t using it. Might try that....
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

  3. #3
    LS Swapper Josh's Avatar
    Join Date:  Mar 2013

    Location:  SK, Canada

    Posts:    2,079

    My VIN:    11408

    Club(s):   (TXDMC) (DOI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    Arran at Delorean Go was working on one, but the vendor making them are taking forever. I reached out to the community and purchased a Hervey generation 1 bleeder from another member who wasn’t using it. Might try that....
    did you get one? sorry I let things slide so long. Still have it sitting on my coffee table.

    5.3L LS4 + Subaru 6spd 314whp/348ft-lbs
    Getting it back on the road!
    LS Swap

  4. #4
    Senior Member Trstno1's Avatar
    Join Date:  Aug 2014

    Location:  Anchorage, Alaska

    Posts:    806

    My VIN:    5625

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    did you get one? sorry I let things slide so long. Still have it sitting on my coffee table.
    Yeah, no worries. I was able to find one. I have it installed and I just put the transmission back in the car. I have not filled the system with fluid yet to see if it works though.
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •