FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Don Steger has passed away. RIP

I met Don the first time at DCS 2000. I had just bought my Delorean the year prior and it was in rough shape. We got to talking in the hotel lobby and he pulled out 2 uncut reproduction Delorean keys and gave them to me. I was so excited to toss the hardware store key I was using and finally get to use a 'real' Delorean key. I still use that key today.

Don was a great guy.

My VIN:    15275

Don

Don was great to talk to . .I just talked to him about a month ago .. always a pleasure with the wealth of knowledge he had.. very sad he went suddenly and he will be missed by many...

Don Stegar

About 5 years ago,I had decided to undertake an engine swap in 2126---I was trying to decide about building an adapter to mate the SBC engine to the un1 trans--then, I happened to see a for sale ad in some magazine for one of Don Stegars SBC bellhousing adapters for sale in N Carolina---long story short--bought it, new still in original box---guy had it since early 90--I had never heard of Don at that time---some way I did a search and got Dons facebook page---contacted him--left my phone #---he called me within a few minutes---great conversation---answered many questions I had about the adapters he had manufactured so many years earlier---told me interesting stories about modified cars in and out of his shop--he was easy to talk with--I know now he made great contributions to the Delorean family---my condolences to his family and many friends.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

RIP Don Steger - God Speed (Video Tribute)

Thanks to Jordan Livingston for putting this video tribute together so quickly.

RIP Don Steger - God Speed:

In case link does not appear, assemble: https: //vimeo.com/ 420354312
    (remove spaces in between)
    Last edited by Rich W; 05-19-2020 at 01:54 PM. Reason: link issue

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Thanks to Jordan Livingston for putting this video tribute together so quickly.

RIP Don Steger - God Speed:

In case link does not appear, assemble: https: //vimeo.com/ 420354312
    (remove spaces in between)
    Thanks Rich for posting. A very nice tribute.

R.I.P. Mr. Steger.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2