FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Chassis (modified) & other various undercarriage parts...

Owner of #1537

My VIN:    01537

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Chassis (modified) & other various undercarriage parts...

As some of you may already know, I am currently rebuilding VIN 1537 from the ground up. You can get an idea of the extent of the project in the Johnny Z restoration shop portion of the forum.

This car was known as the "3 Rotor DeLorean" back in the day owned by a Mr. Jim Strickland. The chassis was modified to house the Mazda 3 rotor 20b engine along with a Porsche G50 gearbox (both destroyed and long gone).

Since I'm upgrading her with many DPI parts, I'm hoping to find new homes for the old parts that are to be removed i.e. radius arms, control arms, suspension, front brakes, etc.
    The chassis itself has mods in the engine bay, and some rust in a few areas. The front frame extension, however, has considerable damage that will need repair, or just replacement of the extension altogether.

I realize this may be a very broad and somewhat vague post but I hope that you understand the special circumstance I'm in.
    Please do not hesitate to message me on here or shoot me an email with any questions, I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I'm flexible on pricing and very willing to negotiate.
    Best regards,
    Brent V.

1981 DMC-12 #01537
    1992 3000GT VR-4

Instagram: the_road_to_88mph

PM sent for rear lower control arms