FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Eagle GT+4 & Yokohama AVS

My VIN:    897 5 spd,

Eagle GT+4 & Yokohama AVS

Eagle GT+4 245/60: OLD, >30 years old. Uneven tire wear (lots) due to excess camber (inner side wear the worst). White lettered and mounted to the inside.
    Yokohama AVS front tires: 20+ years old? These don't have a lot of wear but I cannot give an accurate number. Maybe less than 20K or even 15K miles.

Price: You pay shipping. Tires are free but if you have something/anything interesting to trade I'd consider you first :-)

I'm offering in case someone is looking for these for whatever reason. Were the Eagles used on BTTF cars? If no interest, that is OK, they be disposed at time of mounting of the new tires (they won't be rolled into some remote country road ditch!)
    Nick
    - No matter how many people believe in a dumb idea ... it is still a dumb idea!
    - Some cars look fast. Some cars look faster than time!
    - The question is not "where did the time go" but rather "where to go in time".

My VIN:    897 5 spd,

All Gone.
    Nick
    - No matter how many people believe in a dumb idea ... it is still a dumb idea!
    - Some cars look fast. Some cars look faster than time!
    - The question is not "where did the time go" but rather "where to go in time".