FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Still Active?

My VIN:    3668

Still Active?

Good Afternoon All,

Just wondering status of Long Island Club?
    I know things are on hiatus b/c of Covid but just wanted to check in and introduce myself.
    My name is Chris, from Long Island, and am the owner of '81 Vin 3668 since late 2019.

Chris

My VIN:    16377

Quote Originally Posted by chnyirish View Post
    Good Afternoon All,

Just wondering status of Long Island Club?
    I know things are on hiatus b/c of Covid but just wanted to check in and introduce myself.
    My name is Chris, from Long Island, and am the owner of '81 Vin 3668 since late 2019.

Chris
    Chris,

The Mid-Atlantic Club which covers Long Island has been doing virtual zoom meetings with various guest speakers. The next one is scheduled for next month. I'm not sure exactly what the Long Island Club has been up to. I'm in Franklin Square. Are you in Nassau or Suffolk County?

-Nick

Chris - sorry for the late reply

The LIDMCNY is still active - one of the founding members moved to New Jersey and although it may not be as much fun without him, we still meet up from time to time and have a blast servicing our cars and modifying them -
    I will text the president of the club and let him know that you inquired as I don’t see his reply here -

Hopefully you are still on Long Island, still an owner, and still have an interest to get together

Louis