FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for project even not running

My VIN:    07164

Club(s):   (DCH)

Quote Originally Posted by CFI View Post
    Well, considering that is almost 4 times the OP’s budget, I’m not sure how helpful that will be
    Stop giving your opinion he already made clear this isnt a discussion thread....

IMHO you could break a non runner and make more than 10k so I can believe they will be like rocking horse poo.
    Last edited by er1c; 09-14-2020 at 01:44 PM.

I need a 10 - 20k car max. Don't joke that's the max I can afford . Why ? To import a car in Australia it become double, so this not interesting to buy a 30k car with repair. However a 10k or 20 almost running (and no rust) will be perfect. You guys are lucky to be around and look for bargain. Unfortunately I'm not

Sent from my AGORA XI using Tapatalk

My VIN:    4665

Quote Originally Posted by frenchyozy View Post
    This is not a discussion post. I want to buy one and I don't need your point of view. If you selling pm me otherwise keep reading. As I said there as few of them and I missed 5 of them. 4 of them had rusted frame but it doesn't bother me.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. This is posted in the wrong place if you don't want any discussion. I'm not an administrator, but this will need to be in the Want To Buy area to not receive any feedback.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by frenchyozy View Post
    I need a 10 - 20k car max
    Wow, that changes things a bit. Your first post said 10k but neglected the 20k part. 10k, not gonna happen. 15k yes but you will have to look, but for 20k you should have no problem finding a fixer upper.

Will go 20k if no rust and engine running. 10k most likely for a project with frame replacement

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by iflights View Post
    Welcome to the forum. This is posted in the wrong place if you don't want any discussion. I'm not an administrator, but this will need to be in the Want To Buy area to not receive any feedback.
    This thread was originally started in the correct place. Buuut, apparently due to someone's inability/unwillingness to let things work as intended (for the 13th time this year, Michael -- WTH!), our newest member was welcomed with sarcastic witticism. By the time I caught it, the thread was mixed with posts containing banter and genuine attempts to help. (Sorry, frenchyozi!) So, I moved the tread to the General section.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-DeLore...4AAOSwla9fXbPS

Another Beverly Hills Fixer Upper.
    Last edited by DMC-Ron; 09-16-2020 at 04:45 AM.

My VIN:    07164

Club(s):   (DCH)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    This thread was originally started in the correct place. Buuut, apparently due to someone's inability/unwillingness to let things work as intended (for the 13th time this year, Michael -- WTH!), our newest member was welcomed with sarcastic witticism. By the time I caught it, the thread was mixed with posts containing banter and genuine attempts to help. (Sorry, frenchyozi!) So, I moved the tread to the General section.
    Sorry Ron I fell foul of those rules as well more so than anyone else I feel, I had never actually read the rules for the for sale section so glad you posted them.

Sorry Frenchyozi, good luck with it.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

NP!

...I think the thread was a victim of some kind of snowball effect...

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Hit me up with those 10k DeLoreans too.
    You skeptic. Of the 8 DeLoreans I purchased, only one was over $10,000. The most recent, in 2016, was $7501. All were fixed up, detailed, and sold for a profit. They are (or were) out there.
    1981 DeLorean w/supercharged Chevy V6 - purchased 1990; built '90-'95; sold 2005; re-purchased 2016; sold again 2017
    1957 Dodge D500 Hemi convertible - restoration completed 7/2015; sold 12/2019
    1957 Dodge 2-door station wagon, 2019 Chrysler drivetrain
    2000 Corvette convertible

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast